Applications from eligible candidates are invited by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for academic year 2016-17.The notification for Birla Institute of Technology BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2016 has been announced. The Last date for submission of the application is February 15, 2016
BITS Pilani MBA Admissions 2016 Important Dates
Deadline for Submission of the Applications
February 15, 2016
Announcement of Shortlist based on CAT/GMAT scores
February 27, 2016
Candidates to give center preferences for GD/Interview
04th week March and 01st week April 2016
Announcement of admission offers
May 10, 2016
Admission of Selected students
July 29, 2016
Freshmen Orientation Program
July 30 2016, July 31 2016
Registration for Courses
August 1, 2016
BITS Pilani MBA Admissions 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candiate should have done B.E./B.Tech in Engineering or a Masters Degree in any discipline from any recognized university or any Integrated first degree of BITS. Candidates should have obtained minimum of 60% aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
BITS Pilani MBA Admissions 2016 Application Process (How to Apply?)
Interested and eligible candidates should apply through the prescribed application form available online and take the printout of the filled form Apply Online
Mode of fee payment is given while applying online
BITS Pilani MBA Admissions 2016 Application Fee:
- The application fee for the BITS Pilani MBA Admissions 2016 is Rs. 2090/- and the deadline for submission of the completed application form online is 05.00 pm on February 15, 2016
- Completed application form is to be sent by registered post/speed post to the under-mentioned
The fee payment can be made in one of the following modes:
- Payment by Credit Cards (All credit cards issued by Master and Visa) or Payment by debit Cards (Debit cards issued by VISA of select banks, namely (Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Barclays Bank, Canara Bank, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, Deutsche Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IOB Bank, Kotak bank, Standard Chartered, SBI, Syndicate bank, Federal Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, GE Money financial services.)
- Payment through Net Banking (Allahabad Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Rajasthan, Corporation Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Karnataka Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, South Indian Bank, Vijaya Bank, Yes Bank, Citi Bank).
- By cash payment at all ICICI Bank branches through a challan which is to be printed from this website while registering if you choose challan mode of Payment.
BITS Pilani MBA Admissions 2016 Selection Procedure
Admissions to MBA programme of BITS, Pilani, at its Pilani campus, for the I Semester 2015-16 will be made on the basis of CAT 2016/GMAT 2016 and group discussion and interview(s) of candidates. Candidates may be shortlisted on the basis of their CAT scores. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Group Discussion and Interview to be held at few cities including Pilani during March/April 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to come for Group Discussion and interview ,at the center at their own cost
- While filling the final aggregate %marks in the application form if your University/Institution awards results in the form of grade point convert it into % and enter it in the online form. (For ex: If your Cumulative Grade Point Average is 7.5 on a scale of 10 then enter the marks in percentage as 75% if your university does not have a conversion formula). To finalize your Admission, your final results of the qualifying degree should be available by October 1, 2016. Please read the handout for more details.
- Before printing out the filled form, the system will generate a unique application number for you. Note down this number without fail and use it in your future communication
- After completing the form online, you will be asked to take print outs of the filled form. You should take two copies of the printout, complete the form and send one copy of the same with the proof of fee payment by registered post /speed post to 'Dean Admissions, BITS, Pilani, Rajasthan - 333 031 (India)' before 5.00PM, February 15, 2016. You should keep the second copy with you for your reference.
- After successful completion of the application process, please check the status of your application and follow the instructions.
- If you do not have a printer attached to the computer, you can go to the printout page again by entering the personal details and the application number.
- While applying online, do not use the 'Back' button on the tool bar of your browser. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another. Further, when you have completed applying, close all the open browser windows so that others cannot copy your personal details.
- When you are ready to apply online, you can click the link at the bottom of this page.