Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), located in Kota, Rajasthan was established in 2006 by the Government of Rajasthan to enhance the technical education in the state. The University offers almost all disciplines related to technical education which are mentioned as follows:
- Bachelor of Technology
- Master of Technology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
It also offers full time and part time PhD programs in various departments of Engineering, MBA and MCA.
- Candidates can get admission to RTU PhD program through Doctoral Admission Test (DAT).
- Application is available online at the official website of RTU.
- Application fee for the same is INR 2000.
- Filling of online application form shall commence from June 20, 2017 and end on July 11, 2017.
RTU- DAT 2017 Important Dates
Some important dates for RTU DAT 2017 have been tabulated as follows:
|Commencement of online application form||June 20, 2017|
|Last date of online application||July 11, 2017|
|Display of list of eligible candidates||July 17, 2017|
|Date of written test||July 22, 2017 – July 23, 2017|
|Declaration of result||July 26, 2017|
|Document verification and interview of qualified candidates||July 31, 2017|
|Declaration of selected candidates for admission||August 02, 2017|
|Dare for reporting at research center and fee deposition||August 02, 2017 – August 05, 2017|
|Commencement of course||August 04, 2017|
RTU- DAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
RTU provides a varying eligibility criteria for full time and part time research scholars and the same has been tabulated as follows:
|Full time research scholars|
|Part time research scholars|
RTU- DAT 2017 Application Process
Admission to PhD programs in RTU, Kota is completely based on ordinance and regulations for the Doctor of Philosophy. DAT 2017 shall take place at RTU, Kota. Detailed schedule will be announced separately through information given on the official website which is www.rtu.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of RTU and pay the application fee of INR 2000 which is non-refundable.
- Based on the information provided in application form, candidates are selected for written test which is displayed on RTU website and no individual communication will be made.
- Any misleading information provided by the candidate shall lead to cancellation of his/ her application form.
- Separate application along with fees has to be submitted if an applicant wishes to apply for more than one course.
- At the time of interview, hard copy of the application form along with enclosures need to be submitted by applicants in person.
- Completely filled application form along with demand draft before the due date either by registered post or speed post shall reach the following address: Assistant Registrar (Research), V.C. Secretariat, Rajasthan Technical University, Rawatbhata Road, Kota-324010
- Candidates are advised to check the website regularly and act accordingly.
RTU- DAT 2017 Entrance Exam
RTU DAT 2017 consists of 2 papers of 300 marks.
- Paper 1 shall be common for all applicants appearing for a particular department and be held in the first session carrying 100 marks with objective type questions of 1 mark each.
- Paper 2 on the other hand, shall be separate for each specialization and be held in the second session carrying 200 marks as per the pattern defined in regulation and related to specialization.
RTU- DAT 2017 Contact Details
- Address: Rawatbhata Road, Akelgarh, Kota-324010
- Contact Number: 0744-2473030
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.rtu.ac.in
Last Updated - 19 Jun 2017