University of Rajasthan has released official notification for admission to PG (Post Graduation) programs. For admission to the course, candidates must submit University of Rajasthan application form. Candidates must appear for the URATPG 2017 entrance examination, take place from June 27- July 3, 2017.
- URATPG 2017 Application forms are out and last date to submit application form is June 20, 2017.
- Admission to the PG course will be based on URATPG entrance exam and candidate’s educational qualification.
- Mode of application form filling and its submission will be online. Application fee process will also take place in online mode.
- Merit wise result will be generated on July 10, 2017 and selected candidates must fill application form for phase 2.
- Along with the Application form (phase 2), candidates must also submit self- attested hard copies of relevant documents.
In case, it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria or has furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Check University of Rajasthan
Important dates for First Phase
|Online Application Form||June 10, 2017|
|Last Date of Online Application||June 20, 2017|
|Admit Card Generation (center for examination, roll no., and exam schedule will be provided)||June 24, 2017 (5.00 P.M. Onwards)|
|URATPG Examination Dates||June 27- July 3, 2017|
|Display of Answer Key on University Website||July 5, 2017|
|Last date of submission of Grievance (in incorrect answer marked) and after it no further complaints will be accepted||July 7, 2017 (till 4.30 P.M.)|
|Display of Revised Answer Key (in case of changed answer)||July 8, 2017|
|Declaration of Result||July 10, 2017|
University of Rajasthan PG courses Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have completed their Bachelor degree in the concerned discipline with at least 48% aggregate marks or 55% marks in each subject or its equivalent qualification recognized university.
How to Apply for University of Rajasthan PG Admission
For admission to the course, candidates must register themselves first which will be followed by application form filling. Registration, application fee procedure and application form submission process is mentioned below.
- Candidates must register themselves first for application for admission to the PG program by visiting the official website i.e. www.uniraj.ac.in
- New page will appear and candidate will be asked to fill their personal detail, category and number of subjects they want to give their entrance test for (they can apply for maximum 5 subjects). After filling all the details, press ‘Next Button’.
- Candidates will be redirected to ICICI Bank eazypay online payment gateway. Select Payment Mode option (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card) and Bank. Click "Proceed Now Button".
- Follow the instruction for the fee procedure and pay the application fee.
- After payment of online fee the candidate will be redirected to fill the online application Form on the University website www.uniraj.ac.in.
- After filling the online Application Form, candidate must submit the form in online mode only.
- The applicants are not required to deposit the hard copy of the online application form. However, they are advised to keep the hard copy of the online application for their own reference
Selection Procedure for PG Courses University of Rajasthan
Selection of candidates will be based on their academic qualifications as well as entrance test and if he clears the required cut off, he will move to the phase 2.
- Candidates will be selected based on their URATPG-2017 test marks which will be given 70% weightage and 30% marks on the academic performance of the qualifying examination.
- However, admissions in all the PG Programmes being run under the faculty of Law shall be made on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in URATPG-2017 exam i.e. 100% weightage will be given to the test.
- Admission to different streams of Faculty of Fine Arts will be given on the basis of marks obtained in the Test URATPG 2017 + 30% (Marks in qualifying exam) + 30 Marks in the Practical Exam (to be conducted by the Department)
- URATPG 2017 Examination pattern: Test will consist of 70 MCQ questions out of which 60 questions will be of the concerned subject with notified syllabus and 10 questions will be of General awareness. Duration of the test will be 75 minutes.
- The candidate will be required to fix a self-attested recent photograph and will have to produce valid ID proof in the examination hall.
- The concerning Head of the Department will display the list of the eligible candidates seeking admission to the program based on the merit.
- Reservation policy of the University will be followed, while preparing the merit in the Departments.
University of Rajasthan PG Admission Second Phase
After declaration of URATPG‐2017 Entrance Test result, the selected candidates shall be required to generate Admission Form for test subject related programs from the University Official website i.e. www.uniraj.ac.in
Important Dates for Second Phase
|Online Application Form||July 17, 2017|
|Last Date of Online Application||July 22, 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of Hard Copy of the Application form in the concerned Departments/Centers||July 24, 2017|
|Display of Admission List in the concerned Departments/Centers||July 26, 2017|
The candidate has to submit the self- attested copies of the following Certificates/Documents along with hard copy of the online generated application form.
Secondary School Marks Sheet
- Senior Secondary School Marks Sheet
- Undergraduate Marks Sheet
- Valid Caste Certificate (if Applicable)
- Certificate/document to claim weightage (Sports/ NSS/ NCC/Others), if any.
- Any other document which the candidate thinks appropriate.
Original Challan for each programme as application fee.
URATPG Office, Centre for Rajasthan Studies, Maharana Pratap Bhawan,
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur- 302004,
For any queries go to the official website www.uniraj.ac.in
Last Updated - 17 Jun 2017