If you are working somewhere or have your own business and want a management degree but cannot quit what you are doing, then distance education is your answer. With the technological advances in communication system over the past few decades both online and distance learning management programs have become increasingly popular in India. SMU or Sikkim Manipal University is one of the pioneer institute offering quality distance education in various centres. Business World rated SMU the 3rd Best Distance Education Institution in India.
Accreditation & Recognition:
- The university is member of the Association of Indian Universities or AIU.
- It is accredited by DEC.
The details of the Sikkim Manipal University Distance MBA admission procedure for 2014 has been given below.
The Sikkim Manipal University distance MBA criterion for the year of 2014 are given below.
- Student must have passed their 10+2 for undergraduate courses from a recognised board or university.
- The candidate has to make his or her graduation in any discipline with an aggregate mark.
- The details of availabilities of application form would be available on SMU's website from the last month of the 2013 and the exams and admission procedure would be started from 2014. The detailed set of Sikkim Manipal University distance MBA criterion is mentioned there as well.
The university has a India's best infrastructure and teaching facilities.
- SMU has highly qualified and experienced faculty which tries their best in providing quality and knowledge based education to students.
- It provides academic counselling.
- It has the facility of anytime anywhere classrooms.
- It provides intensive theoretical and practical knowledge of management.
- Largest and best collection of books.
- 100% placement assistance.
The most important matter is about the fee structure. It is very affordable to candidates. Sikkim Manipal University DistanceMBAfee is Rs. 12,500 for each semester including examination fees and alumni fees. Sikkim Manipal University Distance MBA fee is much lesser than many other distance education directorates offering the course. The duration of this distance MBA course is of minimum 2 years and maximum 4 years.
By getting a distance education based correspondence course done, you can get a good job and also find a way to further your career. You can study and keep your job at the same time. If you have been working at an organization for some years but have been stuck for promotion because of a lack in managerial degree, then you can enroll and complete such a course. These courses are recognized by UGC and AICTE which is why they will count as additional qualifications for promotion. The Sikkim Manipal University distance MBA admission procedure for 2014 is lenient enough to allow anyone to get a degree in the course.
Business have become global by nature and very demanding. Hence, a management degree is needed to do well. By availing of such a course, you can get a degree at a very low cost.Last Updated - 29 Jan 2015