Bharathiar University releases result under two categories, namely even semester result & odd semester result every year for April/May & November/December session respectively.
Students, enrolled in the Courses Offered by Bharathiar University can check their result, online through the official website for regular, part time & distance courses. The University releases the result under below mentioned departments for various UG & PG courses.
- Centre for Participatory programmes (CPP)
- Centre for Online Programmes (COP)
- Centre for Collaboration of Industry and Institution (CCII)
- School of Distance Education (BU-SDE), Bharathiar University
Students are advised to follow these steps to check their result of respective courses along with the courses offered by Bharathiar University affiliated college:
- Visit to the official website of the Bharathiar University.
- Navigate to the Exam Result link.
- Now choose your department & click on the desired link in the drop down menu.
- After clicking on the desired link you will be redirected to the result page.
- Enter your registration number & submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen. Save & take printout of your score card.
Note: Students can also check their results with respect to the Bharathiar University affiliated colleges & community Colleges.
Students can check their BU Exam result for all courses through the same result link. The bifurcation of categories along with their respective course wise result link is given below:
Link to BU Result
Bharathiar University Distance Education Result:
Students can check the result for distance courses by following the same steps as that for the other regular courses. Facility for Revaluation (rechecking) is available for all courses. Students can apply for revaluation within 7 days of the receipt of statement of marks.
Application form for retotaling can be downloaded from the official website of the Bharathiar University. The completely filled application form should be sent to the below mentioned address along with the prescribed fee in the form of challan in the favor of ‘The Director, School of Distance Education’ payable at Coimbatore.
The Controller Of Examination
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore- 641 046
Bharathiar University Distance Education Result Calculation:
After declaration of result, SDE, Bharathiar University unveils some rules & regulations to decide the minimum qualification of successful candidates as discussed here: Students who have secured 35% (50% marks for PG courses) marks in each subject shall only be considered to have passed in the examination.
Percentage of Marks
Not less than 60
In between 50 & 60
Less than 50
Failed students shall appear in the supplementary paper/papers; in which they have failed, but they will be placed in the second class only (irrespective of the marks obtained in those paper/papers).Last Updated - 07 Mar 2017