If you are employed or are handling a business, then you can enroll for a correspondence course in business administration from ICFAI. With the technological advances in communication system over the past few decades both online and distance learning programs have become increasingly popular in India. ICFAI is one of the pioneer institutes offering quality correspondence education in various centres. The University believes in creating knowledge and skills in core and frontier areas through innovative educational programs. ICFAI University has its own excellence. The ICFAI believes in developing a new cadre of professionals with a high level of competence.
Accreditation & Recognition:
- The university is recognized by the UGC.
- It is accredited by DEC.
The ICFAI correspondence MBA criterion for the year of 2014 are given below.
- The candidates who have completed his or her Bachelor degree in the medium of English from any discipline with 45% aggregate marks can apply for the course.
- The candidate has to make his or her graduation in any discipline with an aggregate mark.
- The details of availabilities of application form would be available on ICFAI's website from the last month of the 2013 and the exams and ICFAI correspondence admission procedure for 2014 will commence soon.
The university has the best infrastructure and teaching facilities.
- ICFAI has highly qualified and experienced faculty which tries their best in providing quality and knowledge based education to students.
- It provides academic counselling.
- It has the facility of case studies.
- It provides intensive theoretical and practical knowledge of management.
- Largest and best collection of books.
- ICFAI distance MBA programme also provides jobs after the successful completion of the course.
The most important matter is about the fee structure. It is very affordable to candidates. ICFAI correspondence MBAfee is 60,000/-. It has also the facility of EMI. Compared to other universities, ICFAI correspondence MBA fee is reasonable.
ICFAI is a top ranked University for Correspondence Learning and ranked 7th B-School of India. Most businesses nowadays are global by nature and to compete with other firms in the industry, one needs to be familiar with management techniques. To run a business skillfully it would be a good idea to get a management degree. Moreover, if you want to work in a well paying position in a company, you need to get a business degree.
Distance learning allows you to get a business degree without giving up what you are doing currently. You can study a regular course or work from 9 to 5 and still study. Distance MBA course from ICFAI is not very expensive and compared to a regular MBA course, it is quite inexpensive.
After you complete the degree, you can be eligible for managerial positions at your organization. You can also swtich jobs and take up a position that pays better. You will be provided up to date study materials along with tutoring classes to help you clear the examinations conducted.
Last Updated - 29 Jan 2015