Established in 1965, CCS University is a public state university which offers PG and PG Diploma courses along with Research programmes in the faculty of arts, education, science, law, engineering & management and several others. There are five faculties with 22 UGC sponsored and 35 self-financed/job oriented courses being run in the university campusin Meerut. In addition to it, the University has many degree colleges affiliated to it which offer various courses every year.
In case of most of the university courses including Masters, Bachelors, Diploma and Certificate programmes, admissions shall be made on the basis of online Merit List generated on a common portal for both, the University Campus and the affiliated colleges. For admission to selected courses including LL.M and M.Phil programme, entrance examination is conducted by the university.
CCS Entrance Test
Admission to M.Ed, M.P.Ed, B.P.Ed., LL.M and M.Phil programme, conducted at CCS campus Meerut as well as affiliated colleges, is done on the basis of marks scored in the university entrance test. In order to appear for the exam, interested students can fill the application form online from the university website and submit the fee through e-payment modes.
CCS Admit Card for entrance examination is usually made available for download 15 days before the proposed date of examination. Students can download the CCS Entrance Exam admit card from the official CCS University website by entering the Application Form Number along with the Password. Hard copies of the Admit Card are not delivered by post/hand.
The result of CCS entrance examination is made available on the university website in addition to being given for publication to major local newspapers. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by the respective departments upon the declaration of result.
CCS University Admit Card
CCS examination admit cards are uploaded on the university website and students can download their CCSU Admit Card course-wise & semester-wise through the Admit card cum registration tab by following the below given steps:
- Firstly, students should log on to the official university website and go to the “Registration/ Admission/ Admit Card” section
- Then, candidate should click on the “Download Annual Admit cards (Regular/ Private)” tab
- Susbequently, candidate will be redirected to the listing page. Upon clicking the desired link, candidates will be able to download admit card through any of the following ways – Search by Form No. or Search by Roll No./Enrollment No./Registration No
- In Search by Form No. method, candidate should enter the form along with the captcha displayed & click on Admit Card
- In case of Search by Roll No./Enrollment No./Registration No, student should select the exam type along with the course name and enter the Reg No/ Roll No/ Enroll No. as well as captcha to view the relevant admit card
- Candidate should save & download the admit card for semester examinations
CCS University Meerut Result:
The university follows semester system for all its courses viz. Odd and Even semester. End semester examinations are generally conducted in December/ January for odd semester and in the month of May/ June for even semesters. Results for the same are usually uploaded on the official university website within a month from the examinations.
Students can check their result semester-wise/year-wise by following the given steps:
- Firstly, students should log on to the official university website and click on the “Result” tab available on the home page
- After clicking on the result tab, candidate will be redirected to the course listing page
- Then, candidate will be required to select his/her respective course, semester/year-wise & enter your ten digit roll number
- Candidate’s result is instantly displayed on the screen which they can download and take a print out of it for future reference
Last Updated - 07 Mar 2017