University of Lucknow is one of the prestigious universities. It has released notification for admission to B.Tech program. Interested candidates can apply in offline mode. The registration will close on July 25, 2017.
The selection is done on the basis of UPSEE / JEE Main score. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of entrance test score will be called for counselling process which is conducted by the university.
Lucknow University offers B.Tech program in five different disciplines mention below:
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronic and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
University of Lucknow B.Tech Direct Admission Important Dates
The registration process has started already. Candidates who wish to apply can submit their applications till July 25, 2017. Check the table given below for complete schedule of admission:
|Last date of application form submission||July 25, 2017|
|Rank List of applicants will be declared on||August 05, 2017|
|The counseling of the Rank Holders will be held on||August 08, 2017|
|Date of allotment to the wait-listed candidates||August 10, 2017|
University of Lucknow B.Tech Direct Entry Admission Eligibility Criteria
To seek admission to B.Tech program, candidates have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Students should have cleared UPSEE 2017/ JEE Main examination.
Applicants should have cleared any other B. Tech /B.E. entrance examination conducted by State / Central Govt.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 60% marks in class 12 from a recognized board.
For NRI: Non-Resident Indians, their sons/ daughters, and brother/ sisters are eligible for admission to B. Tech. Program in Lucknow University.
- Candidates must have passed class 12 in PCM group with minimum 60% marks (without grace marks) from a recognized board (55% for SC/ ST).
University of Lucknow B.Tech Direct Admission Application Form
The registration is done in offline mode. Candidates who wish to apply can download the application form from the official website of the university i.e. www.lkouniv.ac.in/. The registration window will close on July 25, 2017. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Duly filled application form along with all the required documents sent it to the address given below.
- Applicants are required to make sure that, all the information which is mentioned on the application form must be correct and similar to the information of original documents.
- Students have to fill a valid email id or phone number on the application form.
- All the information regarding counselling will be sent by email.
Coordinator, Faculty of Engineering, Administrative building,
New Campus, University of Lucknow,
Jankipuram, Lucknow 226021.
Steps to Apply
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. www.lkouniv.ac.in/.
Step 2: Click on admission tab and download application form
Step 3: Fill application form with all the required information
Step 4: Attach all the required documents
Step 5: Send it to prescribed address.
List of Required Documents:
- High school certificate
- Intermediate mark sheet
- Cast certificate issued by competent authority after April 01, 2017 (if applicable)
- Admit card of entrance exam
- Rank card/ Counselling letter of UPSEE/ JEE Main
University of Lucknow B.Tech Selection Process/ Counselling
The selection is done on the basis of UPSEE / JEE Main score. The university will prepare a merit list of the shortlisted candidates. B.Tech counselling will be conducted by University of Lucknow.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be released on the official website of the university.
- Shortlisted candidates will participate in counselling round.
- Applicants who will participate in counselling, have to bring the original documents along with the demand draft of INR 500 in favor of Finance Officer, university of Lucknow payable at Lucknow.
- The counselling of rank holders will be conducted on August 08, 2017 (10:00 AM) at “Administrative Building, New campus, university of Lucknow, Jankipuram Lucknow 226021”.
About University of Lucknow
University Of Lucknow is a government owned Indian Research University. It was founded in 1867. This is one of the oldest government owned institutions of Indian higher education. The university offers admission in under graduate, post graduate and Ph.D. courses.
Address: Lucknow University Main Building,
University Road, Babuganj, Hasanganj,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007
Phone: 088086 15285
Read More About Lucknow University Admission 2017-18
Last Updated - 18 Jul 2017