IIM Calcutta (Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta) has released a notification for admission to Executive Program for Young Managers. The registration process is ongoing. The registration is done through the official website i.e. www.hugheseducation.com/iim-calcutta/epym.
- IIM Calcutta offers seats for admission to Executive Program for Young Managers
- To seek admission to IIM Calcutta, students must have graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
- The registration window will be closed on August 04, 2017.
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of INR 2000 at the time of registration process.
- Applicants have to qualify the written test, to get admission in Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta.
Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta is a public business school located in Joka, Calcutta India. It was the first Indian Institute of Management to be established. It is a fully autonomous institution established in 1961.
IIM Calcutta Executive Program for Young Managers Important Dates
The registration process has started already. Candidates can download the application form from the official website of IIM Calcutta. The table below represents the complete schedule.
|Last Date of Registration||August 04, 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||August 06, 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of 1st installment||September 04, 2017|
IIM Calcutta Executive Program for Young manager Course Content
Core Modules (5 sessions of 3 hours for each of the following) - Behavioral Science, Economics, Marketing, Finance, Operations Management, Business Law.
Advanced Modules (5 sessions of 3 hours for each of the following) - Advanced Behavioral Science, Advanced Marketing, Advanced Finance, Advanced Operations.
IIM Calcutta Executive Program for Young Managers Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply in Executive Program for Young Managers must qualify the eligibility criteria given below.
- Applicants should be working professionals/ self-employed.
- Graduates / Post Graduates in any discipline with at least 50% marks recognized by UGC/ AICTE are eligible to apply.
- Minimum 1 to 5 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date.
IIM Calcutta Executive Program for Young Managers Application Form
For the academic year 2017-18, the registration process for admission to executive program for young managers has started. Candidates can apply on the official website of IIM Calcutta. Applications received after the due date August 04, 2017, will not be accepted.
At the time of filling application form, candidates have to submit a valid email id and phone number on the application form.
Steps to Apply
- Click on the link www.hugheseducation.com/iim-calcutta/epym
- Fill required information and submit.
- The respective authorities will call you and ask for necessary information
- Once confirmed, the application form will be made available for further process.
IIM Calcutta Fee Structure
The table given below represents the complete fee structure of IIM Calcutta Executive Program for Young Managers.
|Application Fee||INR 2,000/-|
|Program Fee||INR 1,65,000/- + Tax|
|Registration Fee||INR 4,125/- + Tax|
|Campus Fee (payable directly to IIMC)||INR 42,000/- + Tax|
IIM Calcutta Executive Program for Young Managers Selection Process
The entrance test will be conducted to select eligible candidates to the program. Candidates who qualify the above eligibility criteria will be considered for the entrance test.
Final Selection will be done on the basis the candidate’s performance in the entrance test. No deviations to the laid out Eligibility Criteria (unless otherwise mentioned above) will be considered.
Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
Diamond Harbour Road. Joka
Kolkata - 700 104.
Tel: (91-033) 2467 8300 - 06
Fax: (91-033) 2467 8307
Last Updated - 28 Jun 2017