Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute of Science & Amruthben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics, is affiliated with the University of Mumbai. The college was established in 1961 in Mumbai by Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal. It focuses on excellence and education with a human touch. It has attracted the attention of noted statesmen, academicians, and scientists from different parts at National and International levels.
Mithibai College conducts examinations twice a year. The examination for all the odd Semesters (1st, 3rd and 5th) is conducted in the months of September-October while the examination for all the even semesters (2nd, 4th and 6th) is conducted in April-May. The result is declared course-wise on university’s official website. The result for the odd semester is announced in the month of December and result for the even semester is announced in the month of July. The students need to check for their course once the result announcement process starts.
How to Check Result of Mithibai College
The result will be available on the official website. Candidates have to check the website for the notification of the result. Follow the given instruction to check the result:
- Visit the official website.
- Navigate to the “Academic” tab.
- Click on the “Result”.
- A page will open showing the course-wise declaration of result.
- Click on the link of your respective course.
- Your result will be downloaded in a form of pdf.
- You can also download the pdf for future use.
Revaluation of Result 2017
Candidates are often unsatisfied with their results. If a candidate is unhappy from the checking, they can apply for revaluation. Listed below are the general instruction, which needs to be followed:
- Only those candidates can apply who have appeared for the examination.
- Candidates need to fill all the information, which is required in the Revaluation form.
- Fees for General category is INR 500.
- Fess for reserved category is INR 250.
- Fees is non-refundable.
- Candidates need to submit question paper and mark sheet along with the revaluation form.
- The duly filled in and signed form shall be submitted to the authorities within seven days from the date of receipt of the concerned photocopy of the answer sheet.
- The changed mark sheet will be provided to the applicant only when they will surrender their original statement of marks.
- The whole process will be completed within 30 working days.