Sacred Hear College provides Higher Education which is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University. It was established in 1944. University offers 14 undergraduate and 15 postgraduate programmes. Various UG courses offered by the university are BA, B.Sc, B.Com and the other PG courses are MA, M.Sc, MCJ, MA CTV and much more.
University offers semester and yearly course system. Semester course system is divided into two categories i.e. an odd semester and an even semester. An odd semester examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of May 2017. On the other hand, an even semester examination is conducted in the month of November 2017.
For getting admission in the particular programme, candidates need to appear for an entrance examination. The notification regarding the examination is published on the university website. Candidates need to check the website on daily basis to check the latest updates.
Sacred Heart College Result 2017 – How to check result
Candidates can check the result through online mode only. University publishes the notification regarding result on its official website. Students can download the result from the university website. Following steps help candidates to check their Sacred Heart College Result:
- Candidates should open the university website.
- After that search for the “Examinations” tab present on the menu bar of the university website.
- Then further click on the Results option available under the Examinations tab.
- Now candidates will be redirected to another page where candidates can find the result links of various UG & PG courses.
- After clicking on the particular course result link a PDF file opens in front of the candidate
- Students can download and take a printout of the result for their future use.
Sacred Heart College Supplementary Exam Result 2017
University facilitates the candidates with supplementary exams. Candidates who failed in the particular subject can apply for supplementary exams. After the completion of regular examinations, the university conducts the supplementary examinations. Registration for supplementary examination opens for a specific period of time. The examination result will be released within a month. By following below steps candidates can download the supplementary exam result:
Sacred Heart College M.Phil Result 2017
The university offers various research courses like M.Phil and Ph.D. After the completion of undergraduate and postgraduate courses candidates can get admission into various M.Phil courses. The result of the M.Phil course is published on the university website. Students can easily download the result through online mode only.
- Open the university website through the link.
- Then search for the tab written as Examination tab present on the website homepage.
- After clicking on the tab further click on the Results option
- Now candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to select option such as M.Phil result OR
- Directly click on the result such as “M.Phil Result”
- Different subjects having different M.Phil Result candidates can choose any subject result according to their choice
- After clicking on the particular link candidates will be redirected to another page where the result is available in PDF file format.
- Finally, candidates can download the result and take a printout of it for their future reference.
Sacred Heart College Exam Time Table 2017
Examination timetable helps the candidate to start their examination preparation prior. University publishes the timetable on the official website. Candidates can easily download the timetable from the university website. Timetable contains all the information regarding the commencement of classes, time, date, holiday’s list, examination dates and other things. Students have to follow the below steps to download the Exam Time Table:
- Candidates have to visit the official university website.
- Then click on the “Examinations” tab present on the university website header.
- After that again click on the Schedule option available under the Examinations tab
- Now different courses UG & PG Timetable publishes separately on the university website.
- Then candidates have to select the particular course link and timetable appears in front of the candidate’s computer screen as PDF file format
- Candidates are advised to download and take a printout of the timetable for their future use