The Scottish Church College announces the notification regarding result and merit list on its official university website. The university provides the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like BA, BBA, MBA, MA, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Tech, B.Tech, BCA, MCA and other courses. Candidates need to check their eligibility criteria before applying for the particular examination.
The admission of the candidate is based on the entrance examination. Candidates who successfully submit their application form can register for an entrance examination. The last date of submitting an application form starts from June 7, 2017. The university publishes the merit list in the month of June 15, 2017. Candidates can check their result through online mode only. Candidates should check the university website on regular basis to get the latest updates regarding notifications, examinations, result etc.
The university conducts the yearly examinations. Those candidates who successfully appear for the examination will be promoted to the next level of the course. Candidates who failed in an entrance examination can apply for revaluation process. Students will not be promoted to the next level of the class if their result is not good.
The entrance examination is comprised of objective and multiple choice questions. Candidates need to read all the instructions carefully before start attempting paper. There is no negative marking in the paper so candidates are able to attempt all the questions.
Scottish Church College Examination Result 2017
Scottish Church College displays their result on their official website. Examination result will not be sent through post or courier. The notification regarding the college result will be announced on the website. After login to the website candidates can check their result. Students are advised to keep their eyes on the university website to get the latest updates.
After checking the candidates result they will be promoted to the next level of the course or degree. Along with the result, the candidates can also check their marks of particular course. According to the candidate marks, they will be ranked in the merit list. University is also responsible for publishing the merit list on its website. Candidates can easily download their result after entering their personal details into website result portal.
Following steps help candidates to check the Scottish Church Result 2017:
- Firstly, the candidates should open the university official website
- Then navigate for the Academics result present on the left side of university website
- After that candidate need to click on the option named as “University Results” available under the Academics option
- After clicking on the particular link candidates will be redirected to another page where different courses links are present OR
- Directly click on the given link written as “Result”
- After that candidate needs to enter their personal details like registration number, date of birth etc.
- Then click on “Submit” button
- After clicking on the particular button a PDF file opens in front of the candidate’s computer screen which contains the subject-wise and consolidated result.
- Now candidates can download the PDF file and take a printout of it for their future use.