Admission forms can be obtained online/offline for the available 67 seats from December 18, 2015 onwards. Duly filled-in applications should reach the college office by January 31, 2016. Final selection will be carried out on the basis of candidate’s performance in Written Test and GD & PI.
PGD-GBO Course Synopsis & Fee Structure:
The two-year full-time PG Diploma in Global Business Operations programme mainly deals with the issues of management in applied areas of Human Resource, Finance, Accounting, Trade, Marketing and IT in the context of International Business.
Overall cost for the PGD-GBO programme at SRCC will be around INR 80,000 per semester. Fee structure for various Courses offered by SRCC New Delhi is subject to revision at the approval of concerned authorities.
Eligibility Criteria for SRCC PGD-GBO Course 2016:
Graduate Degree with at least 50% aggregate, in any discipline, from a recognized university. (5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates)
Candidates appearing for their final year examinations of the qualifying degree can also apply. However, they will be granted admission strictly only after verification of the qualifying degree results.
How to Apply for PGD-GBO Programme 2016 at SRCC:
Applications can be submitted through on-line OR off-line Admission facility:
Online Registration Process:
- Those who wish to apply can visit the SRCC official website and fill the prescribed application form for PGD-GBO admission 2016.
- An application fee of INR 1800 (General & Foreign Nationals) / INR 1100 (SC/ST/OBC/PwD) should also be submitted along with the application form.
- Payment can be made by different modes using all Master and VISA Credit or Debit Cards/ ITZ Cash Card/ Net Banking.
Offline Registration Process:
- SRCC Prospectus containing the Application Form can also be obtained IN PERSON from the college administrative office.
(Office working hours – 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- Candidates can also send Rs. 1900 (Rs. 1200 for SC/ST/OBC/PwD) through Demand Draft to receive the Prospectus and Form BY POST.
(DD should be in favour of “Principal, Shri Ram College of Commerce”, payable at Delhi)
- Completed applications, in all respects, should reach the following address:
Shri Ram College of Commerce
University of Delhi
Maurice Nagar, Delhi-07
Arrange the form and other enclosures in the following sequence:
- Duly filled-in Application Form
- A write-up – “Statement of Purpose” of about 200 words
- Photocopy of category certificate (if applicable)
- Address sticker slips
- Acknowledgement Card
Selection Criteria for SRCC PGD-GBO Admissions 2016:
Indian candidates seeking admission will be selected on the basis of following:
- Written Test (75% weightage): The examination will be conducted on February 21, 2016 (10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon)
The test will comprise of 4 components – Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, Logical Ability & Data Interpretation.
The test will consist of 160 MCQs (40 questions per component). The test duration will be 120 minutes.
Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview (25% weightage):
GD – A group of 8-10 candidates will be given a topic for discussion.
PI – On the basis of Personality, Communication Skills and General Subject Knowledge in management and international business, candidates will be evaluated in this round.
Foreign candidates will be short-listed based on the following criteria:
- Scholastic Records (Graduate/SSC/HSC)
- Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of Recommendation (from Faculty/ Employer Supervisor)
Being the Topmost Commerce Institute in India, SRCC faculty comprises of dedicated and hard working professionals. With an excellent infrastructure and state-of-the-art facilities, the institution holds a 100% Placement Record.
The college provides limited Hostel Accommodation for PGD-GBO course students in the college campus. Separate applications must be filled at the Hostel counter of College office.
Last Updated - 27 Dec 2015