Gitam School of International Business is inviting applications to admission for various programmes like MBA and PGDBA for academic year 2017-19.
- Online Registration starting date is June 5, 2017.
- Last date of registration is June 23, 2017.
Gitam School of International Business conductes GSIB Entrance Exam.
GITAM School of International Business (GSIB), GITAM University, Visakhapatnam is conceptualised as a centre for excellence in teaching, training, research and consultancy in International Business, and acclaimed as one of the top-ranking B-Schools in International Business in the country.
It is accredited with “A” Grade by NAAC,MHRD and also a member institute of AACSB, USA.
GET 2017: Program Details
The program details of the various programmes are as follows:
MBA can be pursed in various fields:
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in International Banking and Finance
- MBA in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
One year Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) Co-branded with IBM.
GET 2017: Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria differ for different programmes:
The basic criteria required is as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in second class or equivalent CGPA.
- Valid test scores in CAT-2016/XAT-2017/ MAT-(Sep-2016, Dec-2016, Feb-2017 and May-2017) / GET’17 (GSIB Entrance Test 2017)/GMAT/CMAT– 1st & 2nd tests.
- Candidates who do not have the above test scores have to take GSIB Entrance Test (GET)-2017 scheduled on June 23, 2017 across India.
Final year students may also apply. They need to submit the proof of graduation by September 30, 2017 else the admission will be automatically cancelled.
The criteria required is:
- Any graduate or post graduate in Mathematics, Statistics, Commerce, Computer Application, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering/Technology, Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy and Certified Financial Analyst.
- An aggregate of 50% marks in the graduation or post-graduation.
Final year students can apply but need to submit the documents for there final education by September 2017.
GET 2017: How to Apply?
There are two modes of registration for GSIB 2017:
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.gsib.org. The steps to apply online are as follows:
- Go to official website.
- Click on “Admissions” tab.
- Click “Apply online”. A new window will appear with option to MBA/PGDBA or M.Phil/Ph.D. Select “MBA/PGDBA”.
- Information regarding eligibility and selection will appear. Scroll down and Click “Apply Now”.
- If you a valid XAT ID you can apply with that also by clicking on “Apply with XAT ID”.
- The application form appears. Fill it completely with all the necessary information weather personal, academic, professional etc and click “Submit”.
Candidates can apply in offline mode also by visiting the official website and downloading the application form and submitting the duly filled form and enclosing a Demand Draft for INR 1000 in favour of
GITAM School of International Business,
payable at Visakhapatnam
GET 2017: Selection Criteria
The selection process of MBA programmes is as follows:
If applicable, a test and Group discussion or Personal interview will be conducted in various centers across India. GSIB reserves the right to add or delete any center. The centers are as follows:
In this the selection will be based on the Entrance test which will have Objective type questions and a personal interview. Candidates with good academic record and relevant industry experience will be given due weightage.
GET 2017: Contact Details
Chairperson – Admissions
GITAM School of International Business (GSIB)
GITAM University, Gandhinagar Campus, Rushikonda,
Visakhapatnam -530045, Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone: (0891) 2840413 /400 Mobile: +91-9866317003; Fax: (0891)2790036;
Last Updated - 09 Jun 2017