FTII is abbreviated as “Film and Television Institute of India”. University offers various undergraduate and postgraduate Film and Television course. Various courses are Direction and Screenplay Editing, Cinematography, Sound Recording and Design, Art Direction and Production, Editing, Acting and other courses.
All the interested candidates can get admission into the institute only after clearing an entrance examination. The university releases the application forms from February 06, 2017. The last date to fill the application form is March 05, 2017. The entrance examination is scheduled to be conducted on March 26, 2017. On the other hand, an examination result will be announced in the month of April 2017.
Students can check the entrance examination result by visiting the official website of the college. Merit list will be prepared according to the marks secured by candidates in the written examination.
FTII Entrance Exam Dates 2017
University releases the notification regarding entrance examination. The entrance examination is scheduled to be conducted on March 26, 2017. On the other hand, an examination result will be declared in the month of April 2017. The Last date to fill the application form is March 05, 2017. Candidates should check all the instructions before appearing into an entrance examination. Following instructions help candidates to check and download their entrance exam dates:
- Open the official website of FTII.
- Then search for the Entrance exam dates present on the website homepage OR
- Directly click on the link named as “Entrance Exam Dates”
- Now candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to select various courses different exam dates according to their need
- Candidates are advised to download the file and take a hard copy of it for their future use.
FTII Entrance Exam Results 2017 – How to check Result
Candidates who appeared in an entrance examination can check their result via online mode only. It will be declared in the month of April 2017. Candidates are advised to download the result for their future use. The entrance examination is organised by the university website only. Final selection of the candidates is based on the interview conducted by the higher authorities. By following below instructions candidates are able to check their entrance examination result 2017:
- Candidates should open the university website.
- Then candidates need to search for the Results option provided in the header or footer section.
- After that candidate will be redirected to another page where result for all the courses are listed.
- Now candidates have to enter their personal details like roll no, course etc.
- Now save & download the scorecard for future reference.