College of Engineering Cherthala, Kerala offers B.Tech & M.Tech UG/PG programs under its five departments. Admission to these courses is given on the basis of an entrance test merit list.
The College offers B.Tech & M.Tech programs to the students and these programs are semester-based. The academic session of the college begins with the Odd semester and completes with the even semester. The Odd semester extends from August-December and the even semester stretches across January-May.
The term-end semester examination is conducted in the month of December/May during the Odd & Even semesters respectively. Students can download the timetable from the college’s website before the commencement of the examination. The examination result is uploaded online within 25-30 days of the examination.
College of Engineering (CEC) Cherthala Exam Result 2017
The result of term-end semester examination is uploaded after the evaluation of the answer sheets. The result is declared within 25-30 days of the examination on the official website of the college. The college announces the result of the Odd semester in the month of January, and the even semester examination result is released in the month of June-July depending upon the course. The semester result of the College is publicized on its website separately for UG/PG courses. Students are required to select their respective course and check their result. The steps to download the term-end semester examination result is given below.
- Go to the official website of the College
- Click on “Examinations” option under the “Academics” tab in the cascading menu
- On the Examinations page, click on the Results tab
- All the recently released result links will appear on the screen
- Select the relevant one and download your result
- Take a printout of the same for further use
College of Engineering (CEC) Cherthala Exam Timetable 2017
The odd semester examination is conducted by the college in the month of December and its timetable is released online in the month of November. The examination timetable of even semester examination is uploaded in the month of March-April. The university even circulates the timetable of supplementary examination as well. The supplementary examination is conducted somewhere around in the month of October during the odd semester. During the even semester, the supplementary examination timetable is circulated in the month of February as the examination is scheduled in the month of March. Students can access the examination timetable by following the steps given below:
- Visit the website of the official college
- Click on “Examinations” link under the “Academics” tab on the home page
- On the Examination page, click on Notification tab
- It will display the examination timetable of all courses
- Click on your respective course link
- Download and save it for future reference