Bennett University is a leading private institution located in Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh) which offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in multiple streams including Engineering, Applied Sciences and Management.
The School of Management, Bennett University offers 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme to Indian as well as foreign students on the basis of marks obtained in CAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE. Electives shall be offered to students in the functional areas of Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations, Strategy and Entrepreneurship.
Candidates seeking admission to MBA programme must fulfill the relevant eligibility criteria and should have qualified a national level entrance test. Applicants can register online through the admission portal of Bennett University or forms can be downloaded and sent upon completion to the university address along with the required fee of Rs.1000/- through demand draft.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate of marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university.
- Candidates who will be completing their graduation in 2017 must ensure that their last paper of final year's graduation examination finishes before July 15, 2017. Such students must prove their eligibility latest by October 30, 2017.
- Candidates should have qualified in CAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE with validity up to July 2017 and beyond.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview (PI) round for admission to MBA programme on the basis of following factors:
- Score/percentile in CAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE.
- Consistency and strong past academic record.
- Relevant work experience (if any) that brings value to the classroom learning.
- Extra-curricular achievements reflecting leadership qualities, contribution to society and a well-rounded personality.
Final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Personal Interview (PI) and CAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE score as judged by the University Admission Committee.
Bennett University Application Process
Candidates can apply online using net banking/credit/debit card / bank draft or they can download the application form through the university website and submit it offline along with the application fee.
Students can also obtain the application form in person from the university office or selected sale points upon cash payment of Rs.1000/- or by sending a bank draft in favor of Bennett University, payable at Noida/Greater Noida.
Duly filled-in application forms, whether purchased or printout of the online application must be sent to the following address:
Admission Section – (MBA)
Bennett University Office,
Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II,
Near Dabra Village.
Greater Noida 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India
Steps for Online Registration:
- Candidate should log on to the official university website and click on Admissions tab or directly log on to the Bennett University Admission Portal 2017
- Then, candidate will be prompted to fill up the application form and submit the required fees through credit/ debit card/ net banking/ fill the details of the Bank Draft
- Upon successful completion of application form and online payment, a Unique Application ID number will be generated for the candidate which must be saved for future reference
- Candidates can either upload the photograph online or in case he/she is not able to upload the photograph, then the candidate should affix recent colored passport size photograph on the print out, before sending it to admission section
- Candidate should superscribe the envelope containing duly filled-in application “ONLINE APPLICATION-CourseName”. In case the application has been filled using the bank draft option, he/she should send the Bank Draft along with the print out
Steps for Offline Registration:
- Candidate should purchase the application form along with the brochure from the university office after payment of Rs.1000/- or download it from the university website
- Upon filling in all the relevant details, candidate should send it to the university address mentioned above along with the necessary enclosures and bank draft (in case of downloadable forms). The demand draft of Rs. 1000/- should be made in favour of Bennett University, payable at Noida/Greater Noida
Note: Candidate should retain a photocopy of filled-in application for future correspondence.
Completed application forms must be submitted along with the following documents/certificates:
- Photocopy of CAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE Score Card, if the results are declared. The candidates may also send the hard copy of result to the University office, before last date of application. The PI shall be scheduled after receipt of the score card.
- Graduation mark sheet (if already qualified) or score sheet upto pre-graduation
- 10th and 12th standard Mark Sheet
Bennett University MBA Fee Structure
The fee structure for MBA programme for the academic session 2017-18 is given below:
INR 6.4 Lacs per year
US$13750 per year
INR 1 Lac
INR 1 Lac