Bennett University, located in Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh), is a leading private institution which offers various undergraduate courses in multiple streams including Engineering, Applied Sciences and Management along with selected postgraduate courses viz. MBA and M.Tech. The university offers two-year Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Computer Science Engineering on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in GATE 2017.
With 30 seats on offer, eligible candidates can register online through the admission portal of Bennett University. Students can also download the application form or purchase it in person from the university office and submit it upon completion along with the prescribed fee of Rs.1000/- through demand draft.
Bennett University Important Dates
Last date to submit applications for M.Tech Admission
April 21, 2017
Announcement of First Merit List
April 24, 2017
Last date to secure admission based on First merit list
April 28, 2017
Announcement of Second Merit List
May 1, 2017
Last date to secure admission based on Second merit list
May 5, 2017
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/ Technology) or its equivalent in Computer Science/ Electronics and communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/Information Technology from a recognized university with minimum 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidate should have passed B.E./B.Tech. equivalent examinations of Professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/ UPSC/AICTE (e.g., AMIE by Institution of Engineers-India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers-India) in Computer Science/Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electrical engineering/ Information Technology
- Candidates should have qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) in Computer Science and Information Technology (CS) with validity up to July 2017 and beyond
Candidates will be shortlisted for admission to M.Tech in CSE programme through merit based on the GATE scores. The admission is purely merit based.
Candidates below the minimum cut off GATE score, as may be decided by the admission committee, shall not be admitted to the course irrespective of availability of vacancy.
Note: Candidates should submit the detailed marks of GATE 2017 and graduation examination to the University immediately after declaration of results.
Bennett University Application Process
Candidates can apply online using net banking/ credit card/ debit card / bank draft or they can download the application form through the university website and submit it offline along with the application fee.
Students can also obtain the application form in person from the university office or selected sale points upon cash payment of Rs.1000/- or by sending a bank draft in favor of Bennett University, payable at Noida/Greater Noida.
Duly filled-in application forms, whether purchased or printout of the online application must be sent to the following address:
Admission Section – (M.Tech in CSE)
Bennett University Office,
Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II,
Near Dabra Village.
Greater Noida 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India
Steps for Online Registration:
- Candidate should log on to the official university website and click on Admissions tab or directly log on to the Bennett University Admission Portal 2017
- Then, candidate will be prompted to fill up the application form and submit the required fees through credit/ debit card/ net banking/ fill the details of the Bank Draft
- Upon successful completion of application form and online payment, a Unique Application ID number will be generated for the candidate which must be saved for future reference
- Candidates can either upload the photograph online or in case he/she is not able to upload the photograph, then the candidate should affix recent colored passport size photograph on the print out, before sending it to admission section
- Candidate should superscribe the envelope containing duly filled-in application “ONLINE APPLICATION-CourseName”. In case the application has been filled using the bank draft option, he/she should send the Bank Draft along with the print out
Steps for Offline Registration:
- Candidate should purchase the application form along with the brochure from the university office after payment of Rs.1000/- or download it from the university website
- Upon filling in all the relevant details, candidate should send it to the university address mentioned above along with the necessary enclosures and bank draft (in case of downloadable forms). The demand draft of Rs. 1000/- should be made in favour of Bennett University, payable at Noida/Greater Noida
Note: Candidate should retain a photocopy of filled-in application for future correspondence.
Bennett University Fee Structure
The Fee structure for Academic Session 2017-18 is as below:
Fee Per Annum (INR)
Hostel Charges Per Annum (INR)
BA Mass Com
- The university shall provide 15 M.Tech students with a stipend of Rs.20,000 per month along with free hostel accommodation/food with a condition of 6 hours Teaching Assistantship per week. The Assistantship shall be for a period of 10 months in a year
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the Assistantship on the basis of GATE scores along with Personal Interview. For continuation of stipend in 2nd year, the student need to achieve a minimum CGPA of 3 on a scale of 4 in first year.