National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Hyderabad invites the applications from the eligible candidates for admission to 1-YearPGDAEM Programme for the academic year 2015-16.
Last Date: Last date to apply for this programme is December 15, 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for PGDAEM Course at MANAGE, Hyderabad:
Only those candidates are eligible who are
1. Extension functionaries graduated in Agriculture and Allied sectors such as Fisheries, Veterinary and Horticulture etc.
2. Other graduates are also eligible if they are currently employed in the department of agriculture / allied sectors of Central / State/ UT Governments and SAUs.
3. In the above Departments Government extension functionaries will be preferred first.
4. BTMs, SMS of ATMA and KVICs are also eligible to apply for this programme.
5. Candidates graduated in Agriculture, Allied subjects and other graduates are working in Agribusiness companies, NGOs, Cooperatives, Farmers' Organizations, Agri-entrepreneurs and Input dealers are also eligible to apply.
PGDAEM Programme fee:
For Govt. Employees: This programme is free (no fee) for government employees.
For Private Candidates: Programme fee is Rs. 15000/-
The Candidates working in agribusiness companies, NGOs, cooperatives and those belonging to the category of progressive farmers, agri-entrepreneurs, private sector employees, input dealers etc. pay the course fee in one installment through demand draft drawn in favour of MANAGE, payable at Hyderabad, along with their application.
Application Process for MANAGE, Hyderabad PGDAEM Course:
Candidates download the prospectus with application form from the website and fill the application form. This process is common for both govt. employees and private candidates.
But the submitting the application form is different as is given below:
Application Process for Government Employees:
- Candidates working in the govt. departments should applications to their immediate controlling authorities with a request to forward the same to Project Director, ATMA of the concerned district for admission into the PGDAEM
- After scrutiny of the applications, the Project Director will forward the same to the Director, SAMETI of the concerned State. Wherever the ATMA cell or SAMETI is yet to be established,
- The applications may be forwarded to State Nodal Officer (SNO), Extension Reforms, of the concerned State
- All the applications received by the Director, SAMETI/SNO may be recommended to MANAGE for admission in 2015-16 batch
Application Process for Private Candidates:
The Candidates working in agribusiness companies, NGOs, cooperatives and those belonging to the category of agri-entrepreneurs, input dealers, progressive farmers, private sector employees etc. must send the filled in application form directly to MANAGE, Hyderabad along with DD of course fee.
Director & Principal Coordinator (PGDAEM)
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE)
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad - 500 030Last Updated - 21 Oct 2015