Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University (CRSU) was formerly known as Kurukshetra University Post Graduate Regional Centre. It has achieved the affiliation by University Grant Commission under UGC Act 2(f) in record time. It is also a member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU). The vision is to create the most conducive ambiance for the creation and dissemination of knowledge guided by innovative thinking, scientific inquiry, sublime human values, sustainable ecology, and democratic ethos.
There are eleven courses which are offered by the University. CRSU conducts semester wise examination. There are two semesters in an academic year i.e Odd and Even semesters. Odd semesters examination is conducted in the month of November-December and even semesters examination are conducted in the month of April/ May.
CSRU Date Sheet 2017:
Candidates can check out the Date sheet for the semester examination from the official website of CSRU. Below is the detailed procedure for checking and downloading datesheet:
- Visit the official Website.
- Click on students corner
- Click on Examination
- After that click on Datesheet
- Click on the respective stream link
- Datesheet will be shown in Pdf form.
- Download it and save it.
Procedure to download CRSU Result 2017
The result will be available on the official website of the university. Candidates can also download the result for future use as well. Candidates should follow the steps listed below to download the result of their respective course.
- Visit the official website of the university i.e http://www.crsu.ac.in.
- Click on the “students corner” on the right corner.
- It will direct you to the examination column.
- Click on the result.
- Now a page will open showing the result of all the courses which are announced by the university.
- Choose your respective course and click on it.
- You can download the result for future use as well.
Revaluation of Result 2017
In case a candidate is not satisfied with their result, they need to buy a Revaluation form from the college counter, which will cost INR 10. Candidate needs to fill all the required information in the form and submit it.
Students need to follow the Instruction for Revaluation of Result which is jotted down below:
- Re-evaluation is allowed in the answer-books of theory papers only in which 20% or more marks have been awarded on receipt of an application on the prescribed form.
- Candidates have to submit the form within 20 days of the date of declaration of the result or within 15 days of the date of dispatch of the DMC along with original Detailed Marks Card/ Certificate.
- Students need to pay INR 300 per answer-book for all Under Graduates, M.A, M.P.Ed and INR 500 for professional courses ie. MBA, MCA examinations.
- Candidates who are not entitled or not interested for re-evaluation can get the answer-books re-checked in INR 150 per answer-book.
- The application form may be submitted personally or sent by speed post to:
Dy/ Asstt. Registrar (Re-evaluation), CRS University, Jind- 1261022
- Re-evaluation is not allowed in Dissertations, Project Reports, Practicals, subject of Environmental Studies.
- The fee can be deposited in PNB CRSU, Jind. or in any CBS Branch of PNB in India or through Bank Draft "Account payee" drawn in favor of the Vice-Chancellor, CRS University, Jind payable at the PNB, University Branch' Jind.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will be rejected and Fees will not be refundable.
- Increase/Decrease in the marks due to re-evaluation will be taken into account. The result/marks of a candidate will be revised on the basis of re-evaluation score, only if the score increases/decreases by 3% or more of the maximum marks allotted to the concerned paper or if on re-evaluation, the character of the result changes (character means change in, “Division" or “Fail” to “Compartment” or “Re-appear” or "Fail to Pass" or "compartment /Re-appear to Pass" or in the case of a candidate for Master's degree examination the aggregate comes to 55%). Re-evaluation rules are also available on University website i.e www.crsuji nd.org.
- Before submitting the re-evaluation-form in the University office, the students should retain sufficient attested photocopies of Original DMC for academic pursuits or for seeking job opportunities, etc.
- The re-evaluation will be done under the rules framed by the University from time to time and the result of re-evaluation will be conveyed to the candidate soon after it is declared. No interim communication to this effect will be entertained.