Punjabi University was established on April 30, 1962 in Patiala with main objective of development of Punjabi language, art and literature. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in different fields. Punjabi University invites application for the admissions to MBA correspondence course for academic year 2017 - 18. Candidates can download application form from the official website.
- Last date of form submission is July 17, 2017
- Application process is offline and candidates must fill application form in their own handwriting.
- Application fee is INR 1500, paid through demand draft or cash.
- Basic eligibility is that candidate must have secured 50% marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.
- Admissions will be purely merit based.
- A total of 100 seats are available for admissions in which 50 seats are reserved for Employee and 50 for Defence Officers.
Punjabi University MBA Correspondence Admission 2017 Important Dates
Candidates must keep all important dates in mind to avoid any rejection of application due to delay. Application form can be filled after the release of notification on June 17, 2017. The dates are as follows:
|Last date of form submission||July 17, 2017|
|Form submission with late fee of INR 500||July 27, 2017|
|Form submission with late fee of INR 1000||August 7, 2017|
|Form submission with late fee of INR 2000||August 18, 2017|
Punjabi University MBA Correspondence Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility criterion is that a candidate must have at least 50% marks in Graduation/ Post-Graduation. Other eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Minimum 2 years work experience.
- Employment letter if form public sector
- Certificate of incorporation in case of entrepreneur
- Employment letter of previous two years and company turnover certificate if from private sector
Read More Punjabi University
Punjabi University MBA Correspondence Admission 2017 Application Process
Candidates must fill the application form before July 17, 2017. Application form can be downloaded from the official website i.e. http://pupadmissions.ac.in/. The steps to fill application form are:
- Go to official website and click on link ‘Admission Notice for MBA (Correspondence Course)’.
- A new window will appear depicting a link to download the application form.
- Download the form, fill it and attach all the documents enclosed by demand draft and sent it to
Head, School of Management Studies
Punjabi University, Patiala
- In case of Defence Officers, application form is to be submitted through
The Director General (Resettlement),
Ministry of Defence,
Govt. of India,
West Block IV, Sector-I,
New Delhi-II 0066
Note: Candidates can download the application form from the departmental website also.
Documents required for verifying the candidature must be attached with the application form after getting attested by a Gazetted officer. The documents are as follows:
- Copy of M.A./M.Sc/M.Com./M.E./B.A./B.Sc./B.E. or equivalent examination, marks sheet and degree for candidates claiming admission on the basis of academic qualifications.
- Copy of certificate of NDA/IMA or any other equivalent course, namely OTS/OTA Indian Air Force Academy/Naval Academy with a copy of one of the seven courses which are Defence Service Staff College Course, Technical Staff Officers Course, Long Defence Management Course, Senior Defence Management Course, Higher Command Course, Advanced Air Armament Staff Officers Course, Specialised Advanced Course of various Armed Services.
- Character certificate from the employer.
- Candidate who will be selected for admission to the course will have to submit original migration certificate/No objection certificate from the University/Institution last attended.
- Three recent passport size photographs out of which two are to be pasted on the specified space provided on the forms and one should be attached with it.
Application fee of INR 1500 must be paid through:
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Cash deposited at Enquiry Main Gate, Punjabi University, Patiala.
Punjabi University MBA Correspondence Admission 2017 Contact Details
For further enquires and information, kindly contact following:
For Non-Admission Enquiries, kindly contact at
Phone No.: 0175-3046366, 0175-3046367
For General Enquiries regarding Admissions, kindly contact:
Phone No.: 0175-3046522, 0175-3046390
Address: Centralised Admission Cell, Landmark: Near Happiness Cafe, Punjabi University, Patiala 147002
Last Updated - 18 Jul 2017