Seemant Institute of Technology (SIT) is located at Pithoragarh. It was established in the year of 2011. The institute imparts various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the different disciplines of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering etc.
The university grants admission strictly on the basis of JEE Main score or the marks secured in +2 exams. The application forms can be easily downloaded from the official website of the SIT.
SIT offers semester system which is divided into two categories i.e. an even semester and an odd semester. The result of both the semester examinations is uploaded on the website. Students can also check their academic calendar and examination schedule from the university website.
Seemant Institute of Technology Result 2017 – How to check result
The students can easily access the result by visiting the official website. The result can be checked through online mode only. Students are advised to follow the below-mentioned steps to check their course-wise result:
- Visit the official website of Seemant Institute of Technology (SIT).
- On the menu bar, click on the ‘Result Updates’ section followed by ‘Semester result’.
- You will be redirected to the result listing page.
- Save & download the pdf file for future reference.
The pdf file contains the information regarding Student’s name, roll no, minimum marks, maximum marks, total marks etc.
Seemant Institute of Technology (SIT) Academic Calendar 2017
The notification regarding the academic calendar is published on the SIT website. Both the odd and even semester academic calendars are published on the website. Following steps help students to check the academic calendar for the current academic year:
- Visit the official website of SIT.
- On the menu bar, click on the Academics tab followed by ‘Academic Calendar’ link.
- Download the academic calendar for future use.
The academic calendar contains the information regarding the commencement of classes, theory exam dates, practical exam dates etc.
Seemant Institute of Technology (SIT) Examination Schedule 2017
The institute conducts the examination twice in a year i.e. it follows the semester examination pattern. Students can check the course-wise examination dates by following the below listed steps:
- Visit the home page of SIT.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Latest Notice section’.
- Now click on the desired Test Schedule link.
Students are advised to download the test schedule for their future use. The schedule contains the information regarding Date, Time, and Branch (course-wise) etc.Last Updated - 03 May 2017