Applications are invited for the by Arch Academy of Design, Jaipur for All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) towards its 4 year under graduate level programmes for the academic year 2016. The exam is conducted in two modes Online/Offline
Arch Academy of Design AIEED 2016 Important Dates
Application Form Available
December1, 2015 (onwards)
Online Entrance Exam
December 15, 2015 to February 29, 2016
Centre Based Entrance Exam
January 31, 2016
Arch Academy of Design AIEED 2016 Courses Offered
Post Graduate(PG) Level
Under Graduate (UG) Level
Garment Production and Export Management
Lifestyle Accessory Design
Craft Product Design
Strategic Design Management
Bachelor in Visual Arts
Strategic Management & Leadership
Arch Academy of Design AIEED 2016 Eligibility
For Under Graduate Level Programs-
- Students who have Appeared /Passed Class 10+2 (IB/ICSE/CBSE/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible for AIEED Exam. Only these 10+2 Appearing or Passed applicants are eligible for the UOR/KSOU University degree component of the programme.
- 10+1 student can also apply for AIEED-2015 & those qualifying in AIEED 2014-15 this year are eligible for direct admission to next year academic session (2016-17) through final counseling/Interview.
- Students applying for 4 Years Undergraduate Interior Design program with a valid NATA score/ AIEEE rank are exempted from AIEED exam and will be called for interview directly.
- As per Pearson-Edexcel norms, all students of 16 years and above are eligible for the International Undergraduate level course and can therefore, also apply. These applicants have the opportunity to studies with a ‘Top Up’ degree in 1 year from any of the Pearson Edexcel listed Universities around the world after finishing the Pearson Edexcel BTEC embedded in the 4 year programme at ARCH.
For Post Graduate Level Programs-
- Candidates who have appeared the final year Exam of their Bachelor's Degree or have completed Graduation in any stream can also face the exam for Post Graduate Courses.
- As per Pearson-Edexcel guidelines, all students 19 years and above are eligible for the Strategic Management & Leadership Programme as well as the Design Management Programmes. Here no other previous learning certificates are considered for admission. These applicants have the opportunity of still culminating their studies with a ‘Top Up’ MBA degree in 6 months from any of the Pearson Edexcel listed Universities around the world after having finished the Pearson Edexcel BTEC Level 7 programme at ARCH.
- MBA applicants can apply for Strategic Design Management and Strategic Management & Leadership with their recent CAT 2015/MAT 2016 scores. They also will have to clear the AIEED exam and the Interview and submit their Statement of Purpose (SOP) prior to the Interview.
Arch Academy of Design AIEED 2016 Exam Structure
- Maximum Duration of Exam is 3 hours and 15 minutes. Questions paper of is combination of Creative Ability Test and General Ability Test (AIEED = CAT + GAT)
- To assess design sensitivity, problem solving, creative skills logical reasoning and awareness on global issues is the testing parameters
- Total numbers of questions are 45 - 50 for total 200 marks
- You can write Exams in the On-line format or the Offline format Question papers are bilingual - Hindi and English. The Offline Exam can be answered in either language. The Online Exam needs to be answered in English only (although the question can be read in Hindi too)
Arch Academy of Design AIEED 2016 Online Mode
Time Slot for Online Exams
Students can write the Online Exam from either home or cyber café. The candidates, whose forms have been accepted, will have to appear for the online entrance exam at the allotted date and time slot (after having submitted their 3 choices in order of preference)
- Option 1: 10.00 am to 01.00 pm
- Option 2: 02.00 pm to 05.00 pm>
- Option 3: 06.00 pm to 09.00 pm
Centre Based AIEED Exam (Offline)
Candidates can write the offline AIEED Centre Based Exam from any of the 13 cities across in
Arch Academy of Design AIEED 2016 Admit Card
Admit Cards would be available online 7 days prior to both the exams. A link will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number; open the link to download the admit card
Arch Academy of Design AIEED 2016 Application Process (How to fill the application Form?)
- The Prospectus, along with the Application Form, can be downloaded from the websites www.aieed.com and www.archedu.org
- The duly filled form can be submitted online or can be posted to
"The Admission Cell,
Arch Academy of Design,
9, Govind Marg,
Malviya Nagar Institutional Area,>
- Make a Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- in favour of ARCH Educational Society, Jaipur and submit/send along with the filled form
- Bank Account Details
- Account Name: Arch Educational Society, Bank of India, M.I. Road, Jaipur, (A/c No 660020100003311, IFSC Code - BKID0006600, MICR Code - 302013002)
- Candidates not satisfying the eligibility criteria will not be accepted
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted; intimation will be sent to the candidates whose application forms are provisionally accepted, pending correction and completion
- For any query or confusion, students are free to contact the admission dept. from Monday to Saturday (10.00 am to 05.00 pm) on numbers 0141-4060500/02/03, 9414070678 or can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org