Christian Medical College, Ludhiana announces the exam dates for CMC Ludhiana PG Entrance test for admission to MS, MD and PG Medical Diploma Courses for the session commencing 2016.
The admission test will be held on January 24, 2016. The last date for online application is January 8, 2016, while the print out of your application must reach CMC Ludhiana before January 11, 2016.
PROSPECTUS AVAILABLE FROM
December 8, 2015
LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
January 8, 2016
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF PRINTED APPLICATION FORM 'WITH ENCLOSURES
January 11, 2016
CMC Ludhiana also offers more courses, you may check them here.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for admission, one must:
- Be an Indian National
- Have passed MBBS Examination from a Medical College recognized by MCI
- Have obtained full registration with MCI
- Have completed at least one year of rotational internship after completion of MBBS
- In case of candidates who passed MBBS Examination from foreign colleges, one must produce an eligibility certificate issued by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences and MCI
- In case of candidates undergoing 12-month compulsory rotational internship/practical training and is likely to complete the same by March 31, 2016 can also appear for the examination
How to apply for the courses?
You can apply from the official website of the university. You can apply online, from the official website. We have simplified the application process for you, here you go:
- Log on to the official website and click on “Admissions >>>>Admissions 2016” and click on the link “MD/MS/PG Diploma 2016” and follow the instructions given
- In case of first time users, you will need to register first and your login ID and Password will sent to your mail and your mobile no. (the one you provided while registering)
- If, already registered, login using registered user ID and password and fill in all the details in the provided fields
- After completion you will need to upload a photograph (with white background) and your signature using the link given
- Decide the mode of payment of fee and pay through any Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking ( while paying through online mode, note the transaction ID for future reference)
- Take a print out of the submitted form and send the same along with relevant enclosures to the following address by January 11, 2016:
The office of the Registrar,
Christian Medical College
Application Fee: Rs. 3100/-
|Top MD Colleges in Punjab||Top MS Colleges in Punjab||Top MD Colleges in Delhi|
List of enclosures to be sent along with the application form:
- High School/Higher Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth
- All MBBS University Professional examination marks certificates
- PG Diploma certificate, if applicable
- For Christian candidates applying in Category A: 1) Church membership certificate 2) Baptism certificate 3) Letter of Service Commitment 4) Affidavit that the candidate will complete the service obligation as required by the CMC Ludhiana Society (as per Format C on Page 28).
- Service Obligation completion certificate / No Objection Certificate from the relevant authority, as applicable.
- For NRI applicants only - Proof of NRI and Eligibility Certificate from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (has to be submitted before the NRI Admission Written Test).
CMC Ludhiana has a large no. of faculty with good experience in teaching and Medical. Know CMC Ludhiana Faculty details
FOR CANDIDATES IN ‘CATEGORY WITH SERVICE COMMITMENT’ (CATEGORY A):
The ‘Letter of Service Commitment’, duly signed by the authorized signatory should reach the office of the Registrar, CMC Ludhiana by January 11, 2016. Christian candidates, in this category, are required to submit photocopies of church membership certificate, baptism certificate, confirmation certificate (if applicable), ‘affidavit of service’ and the ‘Letter of Service Commitment’ along with the printed application form to be considered in this category by the due date, January 11, 2016.
CMC Ludhiana Selection Procedure:
Your admission to CMC, Ludhiana will be based on your performance in the admission test. The admission test is divided into two papers, as explained below:
This will be a Computer Based Test for postgraduate diploma and degree courses, consisting of 200 multiple-choice questions from the MBBS syllabus, carrying one mark each (200 Marks in total). There is no negative marking.
Paper Timing: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
This will be a Computer Based Test of 40 minutes duration each. Each paper will consist of 50 multiple-choice questions from the MBBS syllabus, carrying one mark each. This will cover the clinical and practical aspects. There is no negative marking, either.
Paper Timing: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Candidates will need to score at least 50% marks in the admission test to be considered in merit list.
On seeking admission, you will need to pay the admission, you can check the fee structure of Christian Medical College, Ludhiana here.
Admission Test(Category A & B)
January 24, 2016
10:00AM TO 1:00PM 2:00PM TO 4:00PM
Declaration Of Merit List(Category A & B)
January 27, 2016
Admission Written test (NRI)
January 28, 2016
10:00AM TO 1:00PM (Paper-1) and 2:00 PM TO 4:00PM (Paper-2)
Declaration Of Merit List (NRI)
January 30, 2016
Counselling And Payment Of Fees
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Orientation, Medical Examination & BLS Course
March 30 & 31, 2016
Reporting To Teaching Departments
April 1, 2016