University of Mysore is a state university located in Mysore, Karnataka. It was established in 1916. It is accredited by NAAC. It has four campuses. Main campus is at Manasagangotri, Mysore. Application forms will be available from June 16, 2015. Last date to submit form is July 9, 2015.
Two management courses offered by university are:-
- MBA (Agri-Business Management)
These courses are provided at following campuses:-
- University Satellite Centre, Chamarajanagara
- Sir M.V. Postgraduate Centre, Tubinakere, Mandya
- Manasagangotri, Mysore
University of Mysore MBA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility requirements given below:-
|MBA||Candidates must have done BBA or any degree in Economics. They should contact Chairperson, Bahadur Institute of Management Studies, Manasagangotri,|
Mysore-570006 for details
|MBA (Agri-Business Management)|
|Students should have a degree in Economics/Cooperation/Marketing/Commerce/Business Management/ Science/Food technology/Nutrition/home science/Agriculture/sericulture/marketing and cooperation/veterinary science/fisheries and forestery|
University of Mysore MBA Application Process
Registration will start from June 16, 2015. Last date of submitting application form is July 9, 2015. There will be an entrance exam for all post graduate courses. Registration fee is INR 200. Candidates can apply online for course.
- Firstly you need to access the website- http://pgadmissions.uni-mysore.ac.in/
- Click on "Live Application PG Entrance exam"
- By clicking on New Applicant register yourself
- After entering your details, click on sign up
- Password will be sent to your e-mail id and mobile number
- Login with your username and password
- Change password and fill the application form
- Check all the details entered by you and click on save application
- Using credit card/debit card, pay the application fee
Take print of the application form along with self attested copies of following documents to Chairman of selection committee of concerned department:-
- S.S.L.C. Marks Card / Cumulative Record.
- Marks Cards of all the years of the qualifying examination
- Certificates relating to the proficiency in Sports and Games issued by Director of Physical Education, University of Mysore, Mysore.
- Certificate of Literary and Cultural Activities issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate issued by the NCC Directorate.
- Certificate issued by the NSS Programme Co-ordinator of the University of Mysore.
- Candidates seeking admission under Defence Quota shall produce thefollowing certificates:
- Certificate from the Employer / Competent Authority for In-Service Person.
- Certificate from the Zilla Sainik Board / Competent Authority for Ex-Service Person.
- Candidates seeking admission under the Physically-Challenged Quota should attach the Certificate issued by a Doctor of the rank of a Professor in a Government Medical College/Hospital