University of Mysore B.Arch Admission 2015 Notification
Last Modified : June 22, 2015
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Admission 2015:
University of Mysore (UOM) invites the application for admission to 5 years (10 Semesters) Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme for academic session 2015-16.
Important Dates for University of Mysore B.Arch Admission 2015:
|Issue of Application Forms||June 16, 2015|
|Last date for issue & receipt of completed application form with documents||June 26, 2015 (10.00 am to 04.00 pm)|
|Announcement of consolidated list of applicants, selected list and waiting list of applicants||June 29, 2015 at 12.00 Noon|
|Admission of applicants from selected list||July 01 — 03, 2015 (10.00 am to 04.00 pm)|
|Registration of Applicants from waiting list||July 06, 2015 (09.00 am to 11.00)|
|Selection of applicants from waiting list||July 06, 2015 at 02.00 pm|
|Admission of applicants from waiting list||July 06, 2015 at 02.30 pm|
|Commencement of the classes||July 20, 2015 (form 10.30 onwards)|
Eligibility for UOM B.Arch Admission 2015:
- Candidate must have passed 12th examination or its equivalent examination (Math and English compulsory) with Minimum of 50% marks for general candidates and 45% marks for OBC/ SC and ST candidates. OR
- Candidate should have passed 10+3 Diploma (Architecture, Civil & Interior Design) or its equivalent Diploma recognized by Central/State Governments with minimum of 50% aggregate marks. OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and Mathematics should be as compulsory subject of exam.
- Candidate should have passed National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA)exam with Minimum of 40% marks (as per prevalent NATA regulation).
- Any other Aptitude Test approved by Human Resource Department (HRD) Ministry, Govt. of India.
To get admission candidate must secure
- 50% aggregate marks in Qualifying Examination
- 50% marks in Aptitude Test (NATA)
How to apply UOM B.Arch Course 2015:
- Candidate can download the application form from the university website www.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Candidate can also get the Prospectus and the application form at the university office on payment of 1000/-in Cash or Demand Draft (DD)
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of The Finance Officer, University of Mysore payable at Mysore.
- Send the Completed application form along with DD and all required documents to The University School of Design, 2nd floor, Senate Bhavan, Manasagangotri, Mysore- 570006.
UOM Fee Structure