Doctor of Medicine (DM) and Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch) Courses 2015 Admission-
Super-Specialty (DM/M.Ch) Courses 2015:
University of Delhi has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Medicine (DM) in Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Neonatology, Neurology and Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch) in GI Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Paediatric Surgery and Cardio-Vascular & Thoracic Surgery programs for the academic session 2015-16.
Click here to read more about University of Delhi
DU DM & M.Ch 2015 Eligibility for Super Speciality Courses 2015:
DM Programs Eligibility:
Cardiology, Neurology, Medical Gastroenterology: MD Medicine/MD Paediatrics; MD Pulmonary Medicine/DNB Medicine/ DNB Paediatrics).
Neonatology: MD Paediatric/DNB Paediatrics.
M.Ch Programs Eligibility:
Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery, Surgical Gastroenterology, Paediatrics Surgery & Neuro-Surgery: MS Surgery, DNB Surgery.
Those candidates who have Diplomate of National Board of Examination are also eligible for admission to Super-Speciality courses.
Evidence of thesis shall be produced by the Applicant.
For taking admission, the candidates must obtain at least 400 marks out of 800, i.e. 50 percent marks in the SET.
Result will be declared of those candidates who secure 50 percent marks or above in the entrance exam.
The Applicant must be medically fit to pursue the allocated course on medical examination.
How to Apply for University of Delhi DM M.Ch Courses 2015?
- Applicants can obtain the application form from the Delhi University website www.du.ac.in or www.fmsc.ac.in
- The Applicant may obtain bulletin of information and application form (only against a demand draft (DD)/ Banker's Cheque) from the Office of the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, VP Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 in the following manner
- By hand for Rs.2500/- (Rs two thousand five hundred only) between 09.30 a.m. to 03.00 p.m. on all working days from April 17th, 2015 upto May 11th, 2015.
- By post for Rs.2550/- (Rs two thousand five hundred and fifty only) by sending a self addressed envelope of 10â€³ X 8â€³.
- All payments to the university should be made by a crossed MICR Bank Draft/ Banker's Cheque drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar, University of Delhi payable at Delhi.
- The Applicant must mention his/her name, address and telephone number at the back of the Bank Demand Draft/ Banker's Cheque.
- The candidate is advised to retain a photocopy of the Bank Draft/ Banker's Cheque.
- The candidature for the SET is strictly provisional and merely the appearance at the entrance test will not entitle the Applicant for admission, which will be subject to the Applicant's fulfilling all the requirements for admission.
- In case if the candidate does not receive the admission ticket, if otherwise eligible, he/she may contact the office of Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, VP Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 in person along with a copy of attested photograph and the proof of sending the application between June 30th, 2015, Thursday and June 05th, 2015, Friday for issue of duplicate admission ticket.
- If any candidate who is already pursuing any Course must resign/relinquish the seat before completing the admission process but not later than 03 working days from the date of allotment of seat in the 01st /2nd counseling.
- Objection to the candidature of any Applicant should be filed with the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 latest by 15th May 2015 (Friday).
- Application in the prescribed form (copy enclosed) duly filled in by the applicant in his/her own handwriting and complete in all respects must reach the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, VP Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 on or before May 11th, 2015, Monday upto 03.00 p.m. by hand or by registered post or by speed post only.
- The downloaded application form may be sent to the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, VP Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 duly filled in alongwith required demand draft/Banker's Cheque in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi amounting to Rs.2500/-.
- The Applicant have to pay an additional charges for each additional course and the amount is Rs.500/- and comply with requirements.
- Candidates are advised don't attach any original certificate with the application form.
Important Dates for Delhi University DM M.Ch Programs 2015-
|Sale of Bulletin of Information||17th April 2015|
|Last date for receipt of request for supply of bulletin of information by post||29th April 2015|
|Last date of sale of Bulletin of Information by hand||11th May 2015|
|Last date for receipt of application in the Faculty office|
|Issue of duplicate admission tickets for SET||4th — 5th June 2015|
|Super-Speciality DM Entrance Test (SET)||6th June 2015|
|Super-Speciality M.Ch Entrance Test (SET)||7th June 2015|
|Declaration of result of SET (Tentative)||2nd Week of June|
|1st Counselling/Admission in Super-speciality (DM/M.Ch) Courses||10th July 2015|
|Last date of joining the allotted college and course for the Applicant from the first counselling||17th July 2015|
|2nd round of counseling for allotment of seats from Waiting list||24th July 2015|
|Last date for joining for Applicants allotted seats in 2nd round of counseling||31st July 2015|
|Commencement of academic session||1st August 2015|
|Last date upto which students can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reason from the waiting list||30th September 2015|
|Closing of Admission|
Reporting Time — 09.00 am at 7th Floor, FMSc, VPCI Building, Delhi-110007
Also Read Relevant Articles:
University of Delhi M.Com. Admission 2015 Notification
DU CIE M.Ed. Admission 2015 Notification