University of Kerala, the leading University in the southern India was the 16th University which was established in India. University has achieved various remarkable milestones since its inception.
Kerala University Distance Education 2015
In 1976, School of Distance Education was started as a teaching and research department of university of Kerala is one of the pioneering centres of Distance learning in state. Now institute offers 56 courses through distance education mode.
Kerala University BCA distance education admission 2015:
- Students can purchase the prospectus from the School of Distance education office against the payment of Rs. 250/- by DD/University chalan receipt. Or can fill application form online from the website.
- Admission notifications are issued during the month of May — June. Candidates can go to the SDE official website for the admission application form.
- Candidate can note that the last date for the submission of on-line application form is August 31, 2015 untill the university extends the dates.
Application Procedure for Kerala University Distance Education:
- Candidate has to remit the cost of application form
- Visit the www.ideku.net website.
- Now he has to click on "Apply On-Line" button
- Then click on "Agree the rule" button
- Select the course of study
- Fill in the Online form
- Submit Application form
- Take out a printout of the acknowledgement
- Send the print out of the acknowledgement with fee (Cost o prospectus, First tuition fee installment, admission fee and other various fees which are applicable fee)
- These are to be send to The School of Distance Education, University of Kerala, Palayam
Kerala University Distance Education BCA Enrollment Number:
Each student will be assigned an enrollment number on the admission. Students shall quote their full enrolment number in all their correspondences with SDE.
Kerala University BCA distance education:
The university's BCA programme is designed for students desiring in securing wide information of PC applications as they are utilized as a part of the present day hierarchical setting. Program guideline is given through content and electronic media.
Eligibility for the admission:
- A pass in pre- degree examination of the Kerala University.
- Any degree of the university of Kerala or equivalent
- Students having diploma in engineering subjects approved by DTE, Kerala Govt.
Kerala University distance education 2015 Fee Structure:
|Matriculation Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Affiliation Fees||Rs 300/-|
|Recognition Fees||Rs 300/-|
|Admission Fees||Rs 100/-|
|Excemption Fee||Rs 200/-|
|Eligibility fee||Rs 200/-|
|Year and Installment||Amount|
|1st year — 1st Installment||Rs. 3410/-|
|1st year — 2nd Installment||Rs. 3000/-|
|2nd year — 1st Installment||Rs. 3000/-|
|2nd year — 2nd Installment||Rs. 3000/-|
|3rd year — 1st Installment||Rs. 3000/-|
|3rd year — 2nd Installment||Rs. 3000/-|
Kerala University Distance Education BCA Program Features:
- Personal Contact Programme:
For the degree courses, there will be contact classes held for the 30 hours for each paper per year on holidays at various study centres.
Students those who enrolled for the courses the study material specially developed by the teachers and experts in their fields will be delivered at regular intervals.
Computer Labs are available for the practical classes through the study centers listed on the prospectus.
Internal -> Two assignments each year for theory and one for lab
External-> Examination will be conducted by the university
- Study Centres for Kerala University BCA Distance Education:
- Tinfotech Services India Private Ltd.
- College of Applied Sciences, IHRD
- Sree Vellapally Natesan College of Technology & Research Centre(SVNCTRC)
- Micheals College, Cherthala
- Prasanth College of Higher Studies
- College of Applied Science(IHRD), Mavelikkara
- S N College of Management & Technology, Kayamkulam
- Datatec Institute of Science & Management, Mavelikkara
- Nair Samajam HSS, Mannar
- Presidency College of Management & Technology, Charummoodu
- Lajnathul Muhammadiya, Alappuzha
- College Of Applied Science(IHRD), Adoor
- Microsense College of Advanced Studies, Chengannoor
- Antonys College, Kanjirapally
- 3C Computer Consulting Centre, Good Shepherd Road, Kottayam
- TSMR Cyber college, Thonderky Building, Chanaganassery
- Neelima Vidya Bhavan — Alappuzha
- Noorul Islam Trust, Thodupuzha
- Nirmala Educational Trust, Chalakkudy
- Mindfarm Business School, Thrissur
- Maya College of Management & IT Valappad
- Namboodiris College , Irinjalakkuda
- Prathibha Educational Institutions, Punnayoorkulam
- ARM Educational & Charitable Trust, Manjeri
- Malabar Educational & Charitable Trust, Desabandhu HSS, Palakkad
- Guide College, Punnathala
- Regional Educational Institutte, Tirur
- Institute of Computer Education, Tirurangadi
- National Service Society (Mission College) Perinthalmanna
- Malabar Educational & Charitable Trust, Chembilode
- College of Commerce, Kannur
- Athena Institute of Technological Sciences – Cherthala
- Indira Gandhi College of Science and Technology
- Tagore College of Advanced Studies – Kasargode
- Manava Educational Trust – Edappal
- Mahatma Institute of Management Studies
- Palakkad Development Centre for Science Technology and Management
- India Options Softwares Private Limited – Vyttila
- Christian Educational Trust – Perumbavoor
- Lakshmi College – South Chalakkudy
- Cyberia – Kollam
- Crescent – Karikode
- IAT Vidya Mandir – Kottarakkara
- Info Dynamics
- Institute of Advanced Studies – Attingal
- Pearson Eduational Services(P) Ltd.
- Regional Institute of Science and Management
- Iqbal Institute of Higher Education
- Malankara Syrian Knanaya Archdioces – Chingavanam
- NCPT – Pandalam
- Sensorium Educational Trust
- International Academy for Management Studies(IAMS)
- Kasturba Gandhi Memorial Womens Charitable Society, Mathilil, Kollam
- TKM Centre for Higher Learning
- Mangalam College Of Advanced Studies, SH Mount, Kottayam
- Ideal Campus of Education,Cherpulassery
- BSS IT Mission Technology
- Jyothis Institute for Research Services – Irinjalakkuda
- TTECS LTD T. 690/Co-Operative Arts & Science College
- UIT Centre,West Kollam
- Lions School of Business Studies Thirumullavaram
University of Kerala Distance Education BCA Program 2105 Highlights:
|Prospectus Fees||Rs. 250/-|
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Total Tuition Fees||Rs. 18000/-|
|Eligibility ||A pass in Pre-degree/diploma/degree course|