Applications are invited for Joint Lateral Entrance Examination 2015 for lateral admission into B.E. (3rd Semester) Course 2015 of Assam Engineering College, Guwahati; Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat; Jorhat Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhatand Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar.
Important Dates for Joint Lateral Entrance Exam (JLEE) 2015:
|Online Application||10th April 2015 to 06th May 2015|
|Last date of receipt of completed application form|
with demand draft at DTE office
|15th May 2015|
|Issue of admit card||01st June 2015 onwards|
|Examination Date||28th June 2015|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam JLEE 2015:
- Candidate should have minimum 3 year diploma from a Polytechnic Institutions of Assam under State Council of Technical Education (SCTE)
- Candidate must have secured at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the Qualifying Polytechnic Examination
- Candidate must be a Permanent resident of Assam
Candidates appearing in their final examination may also apply but they must have to produce their Original Mark sheet along with Pass Certificate of the Final Diploma on the day of Admission.
Candidates applying for Assam JLEE 2015 their age should be minimum 17 years and maximum 21 years.
Application Fee for JLEE-2015:
Application Fee for JLEE-2015 will be Rs. 1000/-(One thousand only) which will have to be deposited through Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Director, Technical Education, Assam payable at State bank of India, Kahilipara Branch, Guwahati.
How to apply for Assam JLEE 2015:
- Candidate wants to appear in the Examination (JLEE-2015) must apply online at this website (www.dteassam.in).
- Before applying Online, candidates are advised to read the instructions.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website.
- Before applying Online, candidates should have a bank draft of Rs. 1000/-(One thousand only) drawn in favour of The Director, Technical Education, Assam payable at State bank of India, Kahilipara Branch, Guwahati. Information regarding bank draft will be required at the time of filling the online applicaion form.
- Candidates must keep ready the scanned of passport size photograph and signature in JPEG format before applying. The file size should be less than 100 kb.
- Candidates are advised to furnish correct information in the Application Form and fill the application form After filling the complete application form click on the Submit button.
- No change/edit will be allowed after submition of the Online Form.
- No change of Centre of Examination will be allowed under any circumstance. Hence, the candidates should select the centres carefully and indicate the same correctly in their application.
- An application number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen, when the data is saved.
- Candidate should note down the application number and take the printout of their application form.
- In case the candidate is unable to take print at the time of submission, they can itlater by logging in to their account with application number and date of birth.
- After registering online candidates have to take a Print-out of the system generated online application form. The hard copy of the application form duly signed by the Candidate along with the demand draft should reach on or before 15th May, 2015 through Speed-Post to-
The Directorate of Technical Education,
Kahilipara, Guwahati — 781019
The envelope containing the Application Form should be superscribed “JOINT LATERAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2015″ with your application number.
Assam JLEE 2015 Admit Card:
Admit card will be available on the website from 1st June 2015.
- Candidate can download from the official website
- To download the admit card enter click on the applicant Login link
- Entering the system generated Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Now admit card will be displayed in front of you
- Save the admit card and take the print out.
Keep safe for further use. Carry this admit card at exam center on the examination day.
Assam JLEE 2015 Exam Pattern:
All the questions in each part will be objective type. The entrance exam paper will consist of the following Sections.
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Exam Duration|
|1||Mathematics (10+2) level||30||3 Hrs.|
|4||Branch of Engineering||50|
Marking Scheme: Every correct answer will carry 4 marks of each question.
Negative Marking: one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Candidates will be selected from merit list prepared on the basis of total marks scored in the admission test.