Admission into 1st Year, MBBS Course 2015-16:
KPC Medical College, Kolkata invites the application form for admission to 1st year MBBS Course, academic year 2015-16.
For taking admission into MBBS Course, candidate will have to be appearing in the written, competitive Merit Based Admission/Entrance Test/Examination. There is no provision whatsoever for any direct admission to this course of the College.
KPC MBBS 2015 Important Dates:
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||22nd June 2015 upto 05.00 pm|
|Date of Entrance Examination||05th July 2015 (12.00 Noon to 02.00 PM)|
|Declaration of Results on the basis of Merit List||17th July 2015 after 05.00 pm|
|Counseling of Candidates & Admission, (First Counseling)||20th — 21st July 2015|
|Counseling of Candidates & Admission, (Second Counseling), if necessary||27th July 2015|
KPC Medical College MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board, Council or University
- He/she must have obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together and must have passed in English
- Age limit: The candidate minimum age should be 17 years on or before 31st December, 2015.
KPC MBBS 2015 Seats:
KPC Medical Seats available under this category through KPC Medical Entrance Test are 77 in the Management Quota.
KPC Medical College MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 Application Form:
- Candidate can download the application form from the institute website www.kpcmedicalcollege.org
- Fill the application form with all required details
- Send the filled in application form along with non-refundable fee of 7500/-only by a demand draft in favour of "KPC Medical College & Hospital, Jadavpur", drawn on SBI or any other Nationalized Bank payable at Kolkata. Which should be addressed to the "Admission Cell" of the college "KPC Medical College & Hospital, Jadavpur", so as to reach it latest by 05.00 pm on 22nd June 2015
Admit Card for KPC Medical College MBBS Entrance Exam 2015:
Applicants are directed to enclose a self-addressed envelope (11″ x 5″) with the application form.
- Admit Card will be duly dispatched by “Speed Post” to the respective candidates.
- If any candidate fails to receive the admit card by 30th June 2015, they are requested to collect the 'Duplicate' admit card from the 'Admission Cell' of the College on 03rd July 2015 between 09.00 am and 05.00 pm and on 04th July 2015 between 09.00 pm and 01.00 pm.
- Admit Cards will be issued on those days only exclusively to those candidates personally on production of valid photo ID.
Venue of the KPC Medical College MBBS 2015 Examination:
The entrance exam will be held at KPC Medical College & Hospital, Jadavpur, Kolkata on 5th July 2015.
KPC MBBS 2015 Result Declaration:
- KPC MBBS 2015 entrance examination results shall be published on the College Notice Board and on college website only after 05.00 pm on 17th July 2015.
- The result obtains the number of candidates qualified on Merits for admission.
- Application Forms defective and/or incomplete in any respect will be liable to be rejected.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any Electronic gadget including mobile anywhere near the exam hall.
- For NRI seats separate Merit based selection process will be notified in due course
Click here for Courses
Click here for fee Structure
Address:Admission Cell – KPC Medical College & Hospital Jadavpur, Kolkata
1F, Raja S.C. Mullick Road
For further details, please contact:Telephone: +91-33-66211713
Mobile No.: +91-9836695101