RAU Jodhpur PAT PHT PUT BNYS Courses Admission 2015:
Dr. SR Rajasthan Ayurveda University invites the application form for admissions to PAT/ PHT/ PUT/BNYS courses through entrance test for academic session 2015-16.
Important Dates for RAU Jodhpur Courses Admission 2015:
|Online application available from||May 14, 2015|
|Last date to apply online||June 06, 2015|
|Date of Entrance Test||July 05, 2015|
Eligibility Criteria for RAU Jodhpur PAT PHT PUT BNYS Courses:
- Candidate must have passed 12th class with science biology from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or its equivalent recognized Board
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination this year are also eligible to apply
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th class for admission in Ayurveda and Unani Faculty only
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before October 01, 2015 for PAT/PUT/ & BNYS and December 31, 2015 for PHT only
- For admission in Unani colleges, the candidate must fulfill the above mentioned criteria and must have passed Urdu as additional subject in secondary standard and/or senior secondary standard
- Applicant is required to undergo medical examination before he is allowed to join a college after counseling, if the concerned college deems if necessary.
How to Apply for RAU Jodhpur PAT PHT PUT BNYS Courses Admission 2015?
- Applicants have to apply online through website www.dsrrau.org.
- Online registration will be available from May 14, 2015 to June 06, 2015
- Fill the application form according to the instruction given on website
- Take a printout of Bank Challan from the website
- Pay the examination Fees and it can only be deposited by the means of NEFT to university's Account No.65159807963 at State Bank of Patiala, Karwar Branch (IFSC code: STBP0001092), in any bank having NEFT facility
- Demand Draft will not be accepted. Before depositing fee into universities' account
- Please ask the UTR No. from the bank and mention it on challan before uploading the copy of challan
- No application will be accepted without UTR number
Exam Pattern for RAU Jodhpur PAT PHT PUT BNYS Courses 2015:
Question paper shall be 200 Marks and shall contain 200 objective type questions. Each question shall have four options to answer.
Paper shall be divided as described in the table.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
- For each correct answer +1 mark shall be awarded
- For each wrong answer -1/2 marks shall be deducted
- Merit position shall be determined on the basis of total marks obtained in paper
The choice of three centers, in order of preference, should be clearly mentioned during the online registration.
- New Delhi.
The center once allotted shall not be changed in any case.
Admission Procedure RAU Jodhpur PAT PHT PUT BNYS Courses:
The admission will be made through Joint Entrance Test 2015 which will be held on July 05, 2015.
Click here for Course Details
Click here for fee Structure