ME M.Tech Admission 2015:
Osmania University, Hyderabad invites the applications for admission to ME and M.Tech Programs for academic session 2015-16.
Courses Offered by Osmania University:
Separate application should be submitted for each department in which admission is sought.
|M.E.- Civil Engineering (CE)||Structural Engineering||20|
|M.E. -Electronics & Communication|
|Digital Systems Engineering||15|
|Systems & Signal Processing||15|
|Microwave & Radar Engineering||15|
|M.E. -Electrical Engineering (EE)||Industrial Drives & Control||15|
|M.E. -Mechanical Engineering (ME)||Production Engineering||15|
|Automation & Robotics||15|
|M.Tech-Computer Science and|
|Computer Science & Engineering||30|
Eligibility Criteria for Osmania University ME M.Tech Admission 2015:
- E/B.Tech of Osmania University in the concerned discipline or its equivalent.
- AMIE/AMIETE or similar qualifications recognized as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech.
- For M. Tech (CSE) with specialization in (Computer Science and Engineering) B.E./B.Tech./ AMIE in any branch of Engg./Tech. (or) Equivalent Master Degree in Physics, Statistics, Mathematics or Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Applied Physics, Geophysics, Sc. (Comp. Sc.), M.Sc. (Information Systems), (Computer Applications and Electronics) and MCA (or) Equivalent.
Minimum of one year experience, as on June 30, 2015, reckoned from the date of qualifying degree.
Important Dates for Osmania University ME M.Tech Admission 2015:
|Last date of submission of filled in application forms||June 06, 2015|
|Last date of submission of filled in application forms with late fee of Rs.500/-||June 15, 2015|
|Dates of Entrance Tests||June 27 — 28, 2015|
How to Apply for Osmania University ME M.Tech Admission 2015
- Candidate can download the application form from the college website uceou.eduor University website www.osmania.ac.in
- Each application must be accompanied by registration fee in the form of a Demand Draft (DD) for 1000/-drawn in favour of "Director, CEEP-Admissions, OU" payable at Hyderabad.
- The dully filled in application form should reach along with required documents to the principal, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad-500007 in person or by post on or before June 06, 2015or in person only with late fee of 500/- on or before June 15, 2015.
Lists of documents to be attached with application form: (Only attested true copies)
- Degree/Provisional Certificate B.E./B.Tech/AMIE/AMIETE
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate. (If applicable)
- Valid Community Certificate as per the State Govt. Rules in force
- Service Certificate and permission letter from the employer
- Date of Birth Certificate (10 class certificate or its equivalent)
- Memorandum of Marks of the B.E. Examination/ M.Sc./M.C.A./AMIE/AMIETE
- Conduct certificate issued by the Principal of the college concerned/Head of the Department / Organization / Institution where working
- Income Certificate obtained on or after April 01, 2015 (if applicable)
Declaration of the Result:
- Results of Entrance Test will be displayed on respective Department Notice Board on July 06, 2015 at 04:00 PM
- It will also be made available on College/University Website: www.uceou.edu or www.osmania.ac.in
Selection Procedure to Osmania University ME M.Tech Admission 2015:
- Candidate will be selected to admissions for all programmes on the basis of performance in the entrance test.
- Candidate should secure minimum 36% marks (for General and OBC candidate) and 15% marks (for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Category) in entrance exam for admission.
- In case of a tie at the entrance test, date of birth will be considered and the older candidate will be considered for admission first.
Click here for Course Details
Click here for Fee Details