Government Engineering College (GEC) Thiruvananthapuram invites the application for admission into the M.Tech programme for academic year 2015-16.
M.Tech in Translation Engineering
Important Dates for Government Engineering College Thiruvananthapuram M.Tech Admissions 2015:
|Registration of application form will open on||May 08, 2015|
|Last Date for submission of application||June 05, 2015|
|Date of Entrance exam and Interview||June 18, 2015|
|Publication of Results||June 20, 2015|
|Date of Joining||July 20, 2015|
|Commencement of Classes||July 22, 2015|
Eligibility Criteria for Government Engineering College Thiruvananthapuram M.Tech Admissions 2015:
- The candidates should have passed B.Tech (in any discipline) from University of Kerala or from any other recognized university as equivalent thereto by the University of Kerala.
- The candidate should have secured 60% aggregate marks or a minimum CGPA of 6.0 in a 10 point scale.
- Candidates who have passed AMIE/AMIETE examination and satisfying the following conditions are also eligible for admission to M. Tech (Translational Engineering).
- They must have a valid GATE score.
- A minimum mark of 55% for section B in AMIE/AMIETE examinations.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the field of specialization after acquiring the qualification. The credibility of the experience will be decided by the Admission Committee for the programmes
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidate should be 46 Years as on date of application.
Number of Seats and Reservation at GEC, Thiruvananthapuram M.Tech Admissions 2015:
- The total number of seats for the M.Tech Programme is 18 Seats.
- Out of the 18 seats, 10 seats are reserved for sponsored candidates from Government sector/Industry/NGO
- If the prescribed numbers of candidates are not available for the specific category, it will be filled with the candidates from the other category after 3 notifications.
- This applies to sponsored / non-sponsored and SC/ST category.
- Rs 500/- for Gen/OBC/OEC
- Rs 250/- for SC/ST
How to Apply Government Engineering College Thiruvananthapuram M.Tech admissions 2015
- The candidate can download the application form from the TPLC website www.tplc.gepch.ac.in or www.gecbh.ac.in
- Pay the application fee by anyone of the following methods.
- By Cash in TPLC office at Government Engineering College, Barton Hill
- Demand Draft — In favor of Principal Government Engineering College, Barton Hill
- Online Banking-TPLC Account No: 67314066447, IFSC Code SBTR0000415
Completed application form should be send to the Coordinator, TPLC, Govt Engineering College, Barton Hill, Trivandrum-695035 on or before June 05, 2015
Admission Procedure in M.Tech at Government Engineering College Thiruvananthapuram:
Admission to the M.Tech Translational Engineering will be made on the basis of total
- Marks obtained in the qualifying examination (40%)
- Marks obtained in the entrance test (50%) and
- Marks in the interview (10%)
This is applicable to all categories of studentsGovernment Engineering College
Barton Hill, Trivandrum,
Click here for Course Details
Click here for Fee Details