Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) Sikkim invites the applications for admission to MCA (Regular) Programs for the academic session 2015-16.
Intake Capacity: MCA Regular — 20% of the approved MCA seat.
Important Dates for SMU Sikkim MCA Admission 2015:
|Last date for receipt of duly filled application form on||August 10, 2015|
|Entrance test / Counseling / Admission at SMIT for MCA on||July 24, 2015 and August 12, 2015|
|Commencement of first Semester on||August 17, 2015|
Eligibility Criteria for SMU Sikkim MCA Admission 2015:
Candidates can apply for 3 years Master of Computer Application programme, who fulfill any of the following criteria:
- BCA/ B.Sc.(Computer Science)/ B.Sc. (Computer Science (Hons.))/B.Sc.(IT) from a recognized University, with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC) marks in aggregate with Mathematics in 10+2 level.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/OBC) Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or Graduation.
Number of Seats in Different Categories:
|General||36||20% seats are reserved for applicants who have passed BCA (regular) from SMU|
|Sikkim Quota||09||Applicants seeking admission under this category should contact Director Technical Education, HRDD and Government of Sikkim|
SMU Sikkim MCA Admission 2015 Admission Procedure:
The candidates have to appear in either of the following entrance tests:
- Candidates will have to appear in the Entrance Examination conducted by SMIT on prescribed date. Application form along with fee send to the university address
- Candidates may also appear in MU-OET conducted by the Manipal University, Manipal.
Note: While preparing the merit, 50% weightage is given to aggregate marks obtained in BCA/Graduation and 50% weightage for marks obtained in screening test
How to Apply SMU Sikkim MCA Admission 2015?
- First of all Candidate will have to purchase the online application form to file your online application to SMU courses.
- Register their self and purchase the online application form using Visa or Master card credit/debit card.
Offline Mode Applications:
- Candidate can download the application form from the website
- Pay the application fee through a DD of 1350/- drawn in favour of "Sikkim Manipal University” payable at Gangtok.
- Filled in application form along with DD send to the Chairman Admissions (Technical Campus).
- If the candidate collected the application from the bank then they are supposed to send a DD of Rs 750/- (entrance exam fee) along with the filled application form to the Chairman Admissions (Technical Campus).
Filled Applications Collected From Bank/Downloaded should be sent to the Below Mentioned Address:Dr N K Bhattacharyya
Chairman Admissions (Technical Campus)
SMIT, Majitar, Rangpo, East Sikkim-737136
Contact Details:Phone: +91-9635527557, 8900388724
SMU BCA Admission
SMU Fee Structure