Anna University is a technical university in Tamil Nadu, India. The main university campus is located in Guindy, Chennai. It was named after former C. N. Annadurai, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. It became an affiliating university in 2001, absorbing all engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu.
Anna University is famous for its quality education and offers various courses at affordable costs. M.Sc. Integrated is one of the best courses offered at University Departments of College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai-25 for the duration of 5 Years.
Important Dates For Anna University M.Sc. Integrated 2015 Admission:
|Events||Date & Timing|
|Commencement of issue of application / Downloading of application from website||25.05.2015|
|Last date for issue of application / Downloading of application from website||07.06.2015 at 6.00 p.m.|
|Last date for receipt of filled in application||08.06.2015 at 6.00 p.m.|
Anna University M.Sc. Integrated Programme Eligibility Criteria:
|M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M. Sc. (Information Technology)||A pass in the H. Sc. (Academic) or equivalent in the first appearance itself, with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry as three of the four subjects of study with minimum eligibility marks.|
|M.Sc. (Electronic Media)||A pass in the H. Sc. of 10+2 curriculum of any group under Part III (or) its equivalent.|
Age limit — A candidate must not achieve 21 years of age as on July 01, 2015. Age Relaxation is applicable by 3 years for SC/SCA/ST candidates.
How to apply for M.Sc. Integrated 2015 Admission
- A candidate can register at www.annauni.edu
- Candidate can submit the application form in person by cash or DD for Rs. 700/- (Rs. 350/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to towards registration fee at Centre for Admissions, Anna University, Chennai — 25)
- Tamil Nadu SC/SCA/ST candidates should produce photo copy of the permanent community certificate (in card format) for availing registration fee concession.
- Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of "The Director (Admissions), Anna University", payable at Chennai obtained from any nationalized bank on or after 26th May 2013.
Anna University M.Sc. Integrated Selection and Admission Procedure
The selection of candidates will be based on the aggregate marks obtained and reservation shall be made under seven categories namely OC, BC (other than BC Muslim), BCM (BC Muslim), MBC/DNC, SC, SCA and ST.
- Selection procedure for M.Sc. (Computer) / M.Sc. (Information) – The selection of candidates will be based on the aggregate marks obtained in the subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the qualifying examination. The marks in these subjects will be reduced to a base of 300 (Mathematics – 100; Physics – 100; Chemistry – 100). Ranking of the candidates will be done based on the aggregate marks obtained in entrance.
- Selection Procedure M.Sc. (Electronic Media) – The selection of candidates will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the subjects under Part III (Except Part I – Language and Part II – English)
Submission of Application Form
- Fill-up the application form carefully.
- Write your correct and complete address in the space provided.
- Original certificates are not to be enclosed with the application. Only attested copies of certificates should be enclosed.
Documents to be enclosed along with the filled-in application
- Self-addressed stamped post card of Rs. 6/- for Acknowledgement.
- Self-addressed stamped envelope of Rs. 20/- within Chennai city and Rs. 40/- for other cities for Counselling call letter.
Attested photo copies of the following documents:
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th or H.Sc. or Equivalent Exam Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate (in card format) for BC/BCM/MBC/SC/SCA/ST candidates.
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate issued by the District Medical Board for Differently abled person (if applicable).