SMU Sikkim BBA Admission 2015 Notification
Last Modified : June 03, 2015
Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) Sikkim invites the applications for the BBA (3 Years) programme for the academic session 2015-16.
Important Dates for SMU BBA Admission 2015:
|Last date for receipt of duly filled application form||August 10, 2015|
|Counseling / Admission for BBA: Direct Admissions within||August 10, 2015|
|Commencement of first Semester||August 17, 2015|
Eligibility Criteria for SMU Sikkim BBA Admission 2015:
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from recognized Board/ University
- In 10+2 he/she secures at least 50% marks in aggregate for general (45% for ST, SC & OBC) with adequate proficiency in English.
- Applicants through MU-OET conducted by MU, Manipal (Karnataka) are also eligible for admission.
How to Apply SMU BBA Admission 2015:
- First of all Candidate will have to purchase the online application form to file your online application to SMU courses.
- Register their self and purchase the online application form using Visa or Master card credit/debit card.
- Candidate can download the application form from the website
- Pay the application fee through a DD of 1350/- drawn in favour of "Sikkim Manipal University” payable at Gangtok.
- Filled in application form along with DD send to the Chairman Admissions (Technical Campus).
- If the applicants collect the application form from the bank then they are supposed to send the filled application form to the Chairman Admissions (Technical Campus).
Filled Applications Collected From Bank/Downloaded should be sent to the Below Mentioned Address:Dr N K Bhattacharyya
Chairman Admissions (Technical Campus)
SMIT, Majitar, Rangpo, East Sikkim-737136
SMU Fee Structure
SMU MCA Admission
Tag: SMU,EAST SIKKIM