Dibrugarh University M.Sc. Integrated Admission 2015 Notification
Last Modified : June 04, 2015
Dibrugarh University invites the applications for Integrated M.Sc. Programme in Physics for academic session 2015-16. The M.Sc. course is designed for students wishing to pursue higher studies and research in Physics.
Duration: Five years (ten semesters).
Eligibility for Dibrugarh University M.Sc. Integrated Admission 2015:
- Candidate must have passed H.S. (Sc.) or Equivalent Examination passed with 65% of marks in aggregate
- 70% marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics
Selection Procedure for Dibrugarh University M.Sc. Integrated Admission 2015:
Candidates will be selected for Integrated M.Sc. Programme on the basis of merit only.
Application Fee Details:
Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only)
How to Apply for Dibrugarh University M.Sc. Integrated Admission 2015:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the Office of the Deputy Registrar (Academic), Dibrugarh University on payment of 300/- at the Punjab National Bank, Dibrugarh University Branch.
- The candidate can also download the application form from the website: www.dibru.ac.in.
- The downloaded forms must be accompanied by a receipt of Fee Deposit of 300/- in the Account No. PNB A/C: 0157002100032540 (code: PNBO 994000) of the Punjab National Bank in the prescribed format available in the University website.
- The Fees can be tendered through any Branch of Punjab National Bank.
- The filled-in Application Forms along with all self-attested documents should be submitted at the Office of the Department of Physics, Dibrugarh University on or before June 22, 2015.
Important Dates for Dibrugarh University M.Sc. Integrated Admission 2015:
|Issue of Application forms from||June 01, 2015 to June 22, 2015|
|Admission Notification||June 25, 2015|
|Date of Admission||June 29, 2015|
|Commencement of classes||August 03, 2015.|
Tag: DIBRUGARH UNIVERSITY, DIBRUGARH