Annamalai University is a unitary, teaching and residential University founded by Late Hon'ble Dr. Rajah Sir Annamalai Chettiar of Chettinad. It has 49 departments of study. It is accredited by NAAC with B++ grade and also provides UGC sanctioned Scholarships for the research students.
It offers Ph.D. in Part-time and Full-time course in following streams:
- Marine Sciences
- Indian Languages
- Engineering & Technology
- Fine Arts
Duration: 3 years for master's degree and 2 years for M. Phil Degree holders.
Application forms will be available from July 5, 2015 and last date of application is July 31, 2015. The application fee payable is INR 1500 only.
Annamalai University Ph.D. Part time/ Full time Eligibility:
The candidates who want to apply for the Ph.D. admissions must have:
- Master's Degree with 55% marks or equivalent grade point in streams of education i.e. Arts, Science, Marine Sciences, Indian Languages, Engineering & Technology, Education, Fine Arts, Agriculture and Medicine or relevant stream
- The candidates passed in NRF/NET/ GATE exam will be given preference first
- For part-time Ph.D.- Candidates joining as Lecturer with M.Phil./ M.E/M. Tech/ M. Pharm/M.Sc. can apply. Also,
- Teaching staff serving in faculty of science of the university with 55% in M.Sc. and with second class in M. Phil degree in relevant subject
Annamalai University Ph.D. Part time/ Full time Application Process:
The application form can be obtained after July 5, 2015 and is to be submitted before July 31, 2015. The forms can be obtained in the following modes:
- In Person: the forms can be obtained from the official address of the university
- By Post: the forms can also be obtained by sending a DD with request for application on the university's address
- The DD should be drawn in "favor of Registrar, Annamalai University" to be paid at Cuddalore
- Submitting Application: the completely filled up application form should be sent on the following address:
Annamalainagar — 608 002,
Annamalai University Courses
Annamalai University Course fees