filter your search allcollegesexamnews

Home > News >  Pondicherry University LL.M Admission

Pondicherry University LL.M Admission

Pondicherry University LL.M Admission

Last Modified : June 16, 2015

Pondicherry University was established in the year 1985 as a central university in Pondicherry by Government of India. The university offers Postgraduate and Research courses in numerous fields. It has 87 affiliated colleges with 35000 students.

The university conducts one year LL.M programme at university Department i.e. School of Law with two specializations: Corporate and Commercial Laws and Intellectual Property Rights. The affiliated college of the university namely Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Government Law College offers LL.M in different specializations namely Criminal Law, Business Law, International Law, Constitutional Law & H.R.Law and Labour Law & Admins Law.

The exam will be held on May 29, 2015 from 4pm to 6pm.

Pondicherry University LL.M Eligibility:

LL.B with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates in aggregate in all 3 years/5 years.

Pondicherry University LL.M Admission Process:

Candidates can apply Online. Registration will be start from April 29, 2015. Last date of filling online application is May 15, 2015.

How to Apply:

  • Step — 1 (Registration): Candidate has to enter and submit all basic details. After submitting all the details, candidates shall receive a unique 6-digit password via E-mail and SMS.
  • Step — 2 (Course Selection): After registration, the candidate needs to login using this User-id and password to select the course.
  • Step — 3 (Application Fee Payment): Payment can be made through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking or Challan. Challan should be properly filled and payment should be made Indian Bank branch. After payment the challan will be returned with the stamp of the bank and a JOURNAL number as acknowledgement
  • Step — 4 (Submit Application Form): After making the payment, preview, submit and print the application.

Note:

In case, the candidate wants to apply for more than one course he/she has to repeat Step -2 and 3.

Pondicherry University LL.M Application Fee:

CategoryFee in INR
General250
SC/ST125
Differently AbledNil
NRI/Foreign Nationals1000

 

Pondicherry University LL.M National Admission Test:

  • National Admission Test is an Offline
  • There will be 100 objective type questions without choice.
  • Time Duration is 3 hours.
  • Each question carries 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
  • The question will be framed from the topics – Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence & Legal Theory, Law of Contracts including Special Contracts, Property Law and Corporate Laws at LLB level. Also, the candidate's skills for teaching/research and legal reasoning & comprehension will be tested.

Pondicherry University LL.M Selection Criteria:

  • The selection of the students will be based on the performance in National Admission Test.
  • Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Presentation and Personal Interview.
  • For preparing final merit list, 70% weightage will be given to National Admission Test and remaining 30% weightage is equally distributed to Group Discussion, Presentation and Personal Interview.

Pondicherry University LL.M Important Dates:

EventsDates
Starting of Online RegistrationApril 28, 2015
Last date for Online RegistrationMay 15, 2015
Exam held onMay 29, 2015

 

Pondicherry University LL.M Result:

  • The result of LL.M course is declared on the official website. The university has declared the March 20, 2015.
  • To check the result, students should enter the registration number, select the course, exam type and click on submit.