Annamalai University B.Voc Admissions 2015
Last Modified : June 17, 2015
Annamalai University is one of the prominent unitary and residential University in Southern Asia established in the year 1929.It has 49 departments of study offering various undergraduate and post graduate courses.
Annamalai University B.Voc Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed HSC (Academic)/HSC(Vocational) from Tamil Nadu State Board or equivalent thereto .
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
Annamalai University B.Voc Important Dates
|Commencement of application form||May 27, 2015|
|Last date of submission of filled in application form||June 30, 2015|
Annamalai University B.Voc Application Procedure
Applicants can obtain application form via following modes:-
- In person-Applicants can obtain application form from the cash counter ,Administrative office, Annamalai University.
- By Post-Candidate can also procure application form by post from the Registrar, Annamalai University through a requisition letter accompanied by a DD drawn in favour of " The Registrar, Annamalai University" payable at Chennai.
- Online-Candidate can also download application form from the official website
Annamalai University B.Voc Programme Fee Structure
|1||Hospital Instrumentation and Management||30,000|
|2||Catering Technology and Management||30,000|
Annamalai University Courses
Annamalai University Programme Fee structure
Tag: ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY, CUDDALORE