Annamalai University is a State University accredited with "A" grade from NAAC and has been ranked 2nd in state and 17th at national level by SCImago Institutional Rankings (SIR) in the year 2014 for research output. It has 49 departments of studies supported by UGC-SAP and DST-FIST.
It offers Bachelors course in Library Sciences of 1 years' duration. The last date of application is June 30, 2015.
Annamalai University B.Lib.I.Sc. Eligibility:
The candidates who want to take part in B.Lib.I.Sc. must have:
- Passed in any bachelor degree exam of Annamalai University or any other state university or equivalent
- He/she should be of 17 years of age as on July 1, 2015
Annamalai University B.Lib.I.Sc. Application form:
The application forms can be obtained by the following modes:
- Online: the application forms can be downloaded from the official website i.e. www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm
- In person: the forms can be obtained In person from the Cash counter, Administration office, Annamalai University by paying registration fee INR 400 (INR 200 for SC/ ST) in cash
- By post: the forms can be obtained by sending DD of INR 450 (INR 250 for SC/ ST) drawn in favor of "The registrar, Annamalai University" on the official address
The applications along with the all the required documents should be sent on the following address:The Registrar,
Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu 608002
Annamalai University Courses
Annamalai University Course fees