Integrated B.Tech-M.Tech and BBA-MBA Admission 2015:
Madurai Kamraj University (MKU) invites the applications for admission to the following Five Year Integrated courses for the academic session 2015-16.
- Integrated B.Tech.— M.Tech. ( Film and Electronic Media Studies)
- Integrated B.B.A.— M.B.A. (Tourism and Hotel Management)
Last date for submitting filled-in application form: June 26, 2015
Eligibility Criteria for Madurai Kamraj University Integrated Courses:
Eligibility for Integrated B.Tech-M.Tech:
Candidate must have passed 10+2 Examination or its Equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Eligibility for Integrated BBA-MBA:
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 Examination or its Equivalent examination.
- The maximum age of the candidate for admission should be 21 year as on July 01, 2015 for general
- 5 years relaxation for PH Candidates and 3 Years relaxation for SC/ST/BC/MBC/DNC candidates
Note: Applicants who are pursuing 10+2 or its equivalent examination are also eligible to apply for the Five Year Integrated Courses.
Registration Fee: Rs 600/-
- For SC/ST candidates who are applying for only one course, there will be no registration fee.
- For SC/ST applicants who are apply for both course should pay Rs.600/-
How to Apply for Madurai Kamraj University Integrated Courses:
- Candidate can download the Prospectus and Application form from the university website www.mkuniversity.org
- Fill the application form carefully
- Pay the application fee 600/- through demand draft in favour of "The Registrar, Madurai Kamraj University payable at Madurai."
- Dully filled in application form along with all required documents should be sent to
Madurai Kamraj University
Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-625021
List of Documents to be sent along with Application form:
- 10th and 12th Certificate and Mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Ex- service man Certificate
- Two self-addressed, stamped envelopes, each for Rs.10/-
- Sport Certificate represented the State / Nation (if Have)
- Certificate of Physically Handicapped/Leprosy cured
Selection Procedure for Madurai Kamraj University Integrated Courses:
- Candidate will be selected for admission into integrated courses on the basis of the marks obtained in the 10+2 or its equivalent examination.
- Selected candidates will be informed individually by post.
- The list of Register Numbers of selected candidates will also be published on the University website
MKU Fee Details