The college is really very good. The amount of opportunities are ample and the college is student run having its own student council. The seniors are very helpful and we have a lot of guest sessions where top management leaders come and interact with us.
ENTRANCE PREVIEWSNAP 2014 - 91.27 Percentile - Because in Tier-2 colleges no other college can beat SIBMB. I didn't just compare Placements but also the rate of growth of Placements.
FEE STRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
13.10 Lacs (Including 2 year Hostel Fees and Mess Fees). Quite Feasible compared to many B-Schools who charge same & higher fees for lesser placements and faculty quality.
We have had a track record of 100% placements barring the few who opt out voluntarily and those who were not granted the term. The seniors say so and we can see them getting placed. Approximately 70% batch is placed and we have few more months to place the rest. And it's a cakewalk to place 30% batch in next few months when the season actually starts all over India.
Our alumni are very helpful. Had interacted with many who visited campus during annual alumni meet. They also help a lot during placements and other events. They provide on the insights of requirements of industries and how to develop those required skills.
The faculty standards are very high. We have Ex HR-Director of HCL Technologies (IIM C Alumni) teaching us HR subjects like OB and HRM. We have retired ING group Country Head as our Placement Coordinator and teaches subjects of Finance and Business Environment. Director is IIM-A Alumni and Deputy Director is IIM-B Alumni. We have three IIM-A visiting faculties, one ERP veteran teaching ERP subject, PhD from ISB teaching Finance Subjects and so on.
Gender Ration: 6:4 (Male:Female)Parties inside hostel area aren't allowed except Birthday Celebrations for which there is a separate facility (place) available. Presentation and special interest workshops are organized tim to time. One of the greatest things i liked here is that there are no issues of Ragging and college has 0% tolerance towards Ragging.
Extremely hectic schedules. Weekly Time-Table for lectures. Multitudes of exams, presentations, quizzes, reports, research papers, etc. to be completed each and every week. Continuous evaluation process.
COURSE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW
For semester 1 and 2 there are no electives but all the sujects are madatory. In totality there are 28 subjects for 1st year students. The details of electives for different specializations, in Sem 3 & 4 are easily available on the website.
We have just been selected for Internships and still the season is going on. We are Sem 2 students and haven't completed our Summer Internship Program as yet. The general stipend offered till now is around 25K per month and the average would be around 35-40K per month. Very good companies are still coming for Internships. Companies like FCB Ulka, Emami, Puma, Microsoft, Cummins, JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, HSBC, JWT, Schnider, GE, Genpact, Dell, Neabuy, Bookmyshow, Decathlon, Polaris, etc visit our campus.