filter your search allcollegesexamnews

Home  > Ahmedabad > Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University - [CEPT], Ahmedabad > Gallery

Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University - [CEPT], Ahmedabad - Photos & Videos

Ahmedabad, Gujarat AICTE, UGC Estd 1962 State University
STILL CONFUSED ? TALK TO OUR EXPERTS !

images

videos

Comments

Comments


No Comments To Show

news view all

2017-01-24 18:30:07

7 easy tricks to improve your GATE Result

One thing that precludes you from achieving an excellent GATE Result? Atychiphobia! Online dictionary denotes its meaning as, ‘when th

2017-01-24 18:16:01

GATE 2017 Life Science Syllabus

GATE Life Sciences Syllabus includes the topics from Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Food technology and Biochemistry. The GATE exam for Life Science will also have general aptitude section. Chemistry is the compulsory subject for GATE Life Science applicants. They can choose any two of

2017-01-24 15:04:28

GATE 2017 Physics Syllabus

GATE Physics syllabus will have core physics and general aptitude topics. Mainly the questions are asked from core Physics and rest of the questions are asked from general aptitude topics. Physics is one of the most competitive exam for GATE aspirants.

2017-01-24 13:19:45

GATE 2017 Mathematics Syllabus

GATE Mathematics syllabus includes the subject topics and general aptitude. The 85% of the questions are asked from core subject and remaining 15% of the questions are asked from general aptitude section. GATE exam

2017-01-23 18:37:08

GATE 2017 Geology & Geophysics Syllabus

GATE 2017 syllabus for Geology & Geophysics includes the topics from common section to Geology & Geophysics, Geology and Geophysics separately. GATE exam will be of 100 marks with 65 questions. The duration of the examination is three hours. GATE exam will have core subject and general ap

2017-01-23 17:09:12

GATE 2017 Ecology & Evaluation Syllabus

GATE 2017 syllabus for Ecology & Evaluation includes the subject topics, Engineering Mathematics and general aptitude. Most of the questions are asked from core subject and rest of the questions are asked from Mathematics & general aptitude.

2017-01-23 16:27:44

GATE 2017 Architecture & Planning Syllabus

GATE 2017 Architecture and planning syllabus contains the subject topics and general aptitude. The syllabus of architecture does not contain mathematics section as most of the papers in GATE exam contains the same.

2017-01-23 17:00:36

GATE 2017 Chemistry Syllabus

GATE Chemistry syllabus will have general aptitude and core chemistry topics. GATE 2017 exam for Chemistry will be of three hours. There will 65 questions asked in the exam. The total for 65 questions is 100 marks. There is negative marking for every incorrect response. The 85% of exam consists o

SOMETHING IS WRONG ? WANT TO SUGGEST SOME EDITS ?
apply now Download Brochure
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?
Get free counselling

Follow & Share this college to get information about admission

news

top courses

B.Arch.
AVG FEE - ₹161,000/Yr5 Years
BE Construction Technology
AVG FEE - ₹161,000/Yr5 Years
Bachelor of Planning
1 Year
view more courses[15]

faculties

Prof. Anne FeenstraProfessor and Dean, Department of Architecture
Prof. Ashwani KumarAssociate Professor, Department of Planning
Dr. Anil Kumar RoyAssociate Professor, Department of Planning
view all faculties[10]

reviews

SWITCH TO APP FOR

Get instant joining bonus

High paying offers

Refer friends to earn more

×