NIMS University, Jaipur, one of the best medical universities in India was established under The NIMS University Rajasthan, Jaipur Act, 2008 and recognized by the Government of Rajasthan. It is a modern age university with all the up-to-date facilities available for the students. It is amongst the largest and best self-financed University of our country.
- The University has been a well-known for its quality teaching and action oriented research methodologies
- Situated besides the Aravali ranges and positioned at the outskirt of the Pink City of India
- Accredited by Bar Council of India (BCI), Council of Architecture (COA), Indian Nursing Council (INC), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), Medical Council of India (MCI) and Dental Council of India (DCI)
- The Largest university of Rajasthan is offering maximum courses and programmes in Medical and Non-Medical in one campus
- The mission of the University “Creating pathways through career to future”
- NIMS University is spread over 60 acres of land which is covered with greenery, state of the art infrastructure, and modern laboratory equipped with the latest technology
- It has 6 institution and 16 schools through which high quality education is provided to its students.
- Music Club: This club is a joint initiative of students and faculty. With the University having Visual and Performing Arts & Research, faculty being renowned exponents of several instruments and forms of music, this club is rich with their guidance, ability and involvement
- Dramatics club: The Dramatics Club has represented NIMS University in youth festivals and held exclusive shows during various other activities and lends its flavor to several other initiatives.
NIMS University is a modern age university having modern age facilities for its students so that they can pursue their education without any obstacles and get to their respective goals. The facilities provided by the University are as follows,
- The central library of NIMS has an excellent collection of books, print journals, e-journals and other documents. This is truly a knowledge centre having its collections in the field of medical science, dental, pharmacy, paramedical, nursing, biotechnology, technology management, law, humanities, architecture, mathematics, statistics, economics, statistical quality control & operations research etc.
- The collection of the library can be accessed through Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
- It is equipped with high speed internet connectivity, online access to 8300 journals and electronics data base, Computer lab etc.
NIMS University offers high class hostel facilities to its students.
- Single, double and Triple sharing rooms
- Uninterrupted regular water and purified drinking water
- Round the clock security
- Gym facility, TT Table, wi-fi connectivity, Television for recreation purpose
- Grocery shop, Saloon, beauty parlor, laundry, post office, banks etc. are situated close to the hostel.
NIMS University offers transportation to cater large number of day scholars and faculties. It also arranges a weekly trip for the campus students to the nearby cities for a casual day out.
The NIMS University is ranked among the top 10 medical Universities in India.
Like all other university NIMS University also provide scholarships to its students
- Special Schemes of NIMS University: Rs.500/month for all the courses (except MBBS) for all girls students and for all boys having 60% or more marks in the qualifying exams
- Government Schemes: for all SC/ST/OBC, 100% tuition fees refund by the state governments under the state government policy