This university amazed me with their lush green campus provided with modern infrastructure building including separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with superb academic building. Teaching faculty was also play a supportive role to every student.
This university is good in every thing and having highly qualified professors and latest lab setups for all the students, the students are automatically motivated to set their goals high and work hard enough to reach them. They also trained for competitive exams to compete with others. Teachers of this university shows a lot of interest in soft skill so that each student can be more interactive with others.
I am thankful to my teachers who gave me knowledge and teach me very well so that i can give my best in future. All the facilities are very nice. Hostel is very clean and hygiene which is very important for me.
This campus give me new life. Campus is very beautiful with separate hostel facility for boys and girls. Hygienic meals are provided by campus to students 3 times a day. Highly qualified faculties are their who are willing to help students at any time of need. Spacious library with more than 9000 books.
In this campus teachers help students to show their talents in any aspect. I just want to say It is a holy place of knowledge where teachers give training or teach you very well. At this college knowledge is not kept limited to facts and figures but it is imparted as a source that inspires innovation.
UEM (University of Engineering & Management), Jaipur was established in the year 2011 by Ordinance 11 of 2011 and Act No 5 of 2012 of Govt of Rajasthan. UEM Jaipur has achieved the awards of “Best Private University in North India” and “Best Emerging University in North India”.
UEM, Jaipur, in the last few years has received several accolades for offering excellent placement opportunities to its students. In 2016, a plethora of companies visited UEM’s Jaipur campus for recruiting students. This ultimately resulted in an average campus placement of 1 to 2 companies per student.
Prof. Dr. Satyajit Chakrabarti, Vice-Chancellor, UEM Jaipur said, "The students are always engaged in active learning, practical-based learning, which gives them the extra edge over others to excel in placement and any competition locally or globally. Ever since its inception, not a single student of UEM has passed unplaced from our University"
The companies which visited UEM, Jaipur during its placements season included TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, WIPRO, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, PWC, Telecom Network Solution (TNS), Victory Metal Finishers, Jumio India Ltd, Franciscan Solutions Pvt Ltd, Think & Learn (Byju's Classes App), Ericsson, SAP Labs, ARW, Rothenberger, Lexmark, Abzooba, NRI Fintech, Spinks India Ltd, Collabera Solutions, Adroit Technologies, Sankalp Semiconductors, HRDL, Hind Rectifiers Ltd, iVeda, Era group, LabourNet, Keeves Technologies, Web Spiders, Netconnect, Grindmaster, Conveyor Ropeways, USTA Infinity, Brandmark Infrastructure, Zamil Infra, Hero Motocorp, Mphasis, J P Research.
BAJA SAE Competition
Lately, students of UEM, Jaipur developed a racing car with scrap materials and motorbike engine. They have been selected to represent India in the prestigious BAJA SAE competition.
Another UEM student - Akash Dubey, developed his own motorcycle capable of operating through a battery. He along with other teammates of UEM, Jaipur is developing his own car which has been selected for the final round of the International Competition.
Baja SAE consists of competitions that simulate real-world engineering design projects and their related challenges. Engineering students are tasked to design and build an off-road vehicle that will survive the severe punishment of rough terrain. Each team's goal is to design and build a single-seat, all-terrain, sporting vehicle whose structure contains the driver. The vehicle is to be a prototype for a reliable, maintainable, ergonomic, and economic production vehicle which serves a recreational user market.
IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for humanity. The organization announced a new opportunity through a competition - IEEE Maker Project Competition - for the innovative, creative and curious makers to transform problems into technology solutions. The competition welcomed innovators and tech enthusiasts to battle it out for great prizes and the chance to work with an IEEE membership.
Afaq Ahmed, a 3rd-year student of UEM, Jaipur has become the world champion in the IEEE-USA Maker Project. Ahmed developed a gaming console named “Amantron”.
NPTEL stands for National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning, which is an initiative by seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) for creating course contents in engineering and science.
UEM Kolkata was ranked No.1 across India for the performances of its students in NPTEL examinations in September-October cycle. As many as 4 lakh registrations were received in that cycle. IEM was ranked 4th in India.
Students from UEM Jaipur won the first prize at Ethical Hacking championship and Robotics championship at IIT Delhi.
The University won the following awards recently:
UEM has been established by the IEM group, Kolkata. The IEM UEM group is an acclaimed educational group amongst the industry-centered academic training organizations of today. IEM has set sublime standards in addressing the technical and managerial resource shortage in the new era of dynamic globalization. The IEM UEM group has risen to fame for its strong foundation in teaching and R&D in multifaceted areas. It aims to serve the future generation as well as the Nation through its commitment towards self-sufficiency and unmatchable excellence.
Since its inception, the IEM UEM group has surpassed innumerable benchmarks of achievements and accreditations. Today IEM flaunts a colossal network of expansive operations led by an awe-inspiring student force who are the torchbearers of a better tomorrow.
The IEM UEM Group has opened up the doors for young minds who dare to dream. It encourages the spirit of free enquiry and imagination. In this temple of learning, dreams take shape. The educational group attempts to inculcate the sense of human values and discipline in students to make them respectable human beings. It encourages learners to learn, to realize their potential and imbibe the best practices.
Right from its inception the placement cells of both IEM and UEM have consistently provided for 1 to 2 jobs on average for all its students.
Why to join UEM Jaipur:
1) University of Engineering & Management (UEM) is established by the most reputed self-financed engineering institute of Eastern India, namely IEM.
2) Placement cells of IEM and UEM are same, which conducts placement of IEM and UEM togetherly.
3) Placement of UEM is dual i.e. held twice - once with the IEM students and once separately at Kolkata, Delhi and Bangalore.
4) Right from its inception, IEM has been providing on an average of 1 to 2 jobs per student for all its students for the last 15 years.
5) The same story has been repeated at UEM also where for both its founding batches, all students have got 1 to 2 job offers on an average.
6) UEM has got a finest set of teachers many of them from the IITs, NITs and the IIMs. It has got the finest teacher-student relationship. UEM encourages Active Learning, where the students are encouraged to learn topics based on a lesson plan and have a fruitful discussion on the subject in the class hours.
7) UEM brings in guest lecturers regularly from the industry and academia on a regular basis via which students get chance to interact with top professors and top corporates of the country and abroad.
8) UEM organizes regular workshops, seminars via which students get to learn hand to hand work on Robotics, Computer Vision, Web Programming, App Development, Ethical Hacking etc.
9) Regular technical festivals, cultural festivals, sports festivals are held on campus.
10) Students and teachers organize regular International conferences, many of them abroad at University of British Columbia - Vancouver - Canada, Columbia University - New York - USA, Bangkok Thailand, Las Vegas USA etc. The University has got teachers and students exchange program with Europe and USA, where students may travel to Europe and study for a semester or European students may travel to the University for studying a semester.