based on 56 students ratings9/10
The institute is well organised with full support from the students, staff and management committee.
I think being a part of such prestigious institution there is no need to further elaborate the good things about my college as such there is no bad things about the college but still i sometimes feel that college management doesn't care much about the students.
Bad remark will be about the mess food. Best thing is that an individual can grow up by not only academics over here but with lots of off skills.
College management is decent they try to help students in best way possible. If you have any problem with anything you can always find the right person to report to and get things sorted down for you need.
I would say it is one of the best collage in india. there are few lot of good things like a very good hostel, one of the best mess and well equipped lab but having said that there is also a lot of scope for improvement as i think the new faculties although they are coming from top institutes worldwide but they need to understand and learn how to share knowledge because each one of them are knowledgeable but what matters most is the way the knowledge is transferred .
Being one of the oldest IITs in India, the Indian Institute of technology in Kanpur has crossed many a milestone and is one of the country’s top institutes of technology. It was established in 1959 at Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
• The courses offered at the institute are very advanced which ensures the students to have the most relevant preparation for competing at the highest level
• The IIT-K has its campus located on GT Road which is 15 km west of Kanpur City
• It is situated in the rambling area of a massive 420 hectares of land given by the Government of Uttar Pradesh
• Being a residential campus, it offers accommodation to over 1000 faculty and staff members and around 4000 students
• The institute has three primary schools for children in its campus and a Central School for students up to Class XII
• A great emphasis is laid on the research and development works and for that, superb facilities have also been made available for the scholars
• Sprawled over 420 hectares of land
• More than 21,000 of its alumni are working around the globe
Research & Development Program
The areas in which research is being pursued may broadly be classified into following categories:
Training & Placement cell
Placement cell arranges mock tests, pre-placement talks & interviews for the dynamic students. Some of the Recruiters are Google, Microsoft, Wipro, Accenture.
MBA Placement statistics
Total Number of Students - 55
Number of Companies Participated - 40
Highest Domestic Stipend Offered - 70,000
Highest International Stipend Offered - 97,200
Average Stipend Offered - 21,600
Spacious library having 3 lakh volume of books
Separate 8 residential for Boys & girls
QS World University Rankings
QS Asian University Rankings