The Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University is providing the best of technical education. The world of Information Technology needs more and more polished students, this University is providing for these students.
- It has been recognized by the UGC and was setup in year 2001.
- It had been declared ‘Deemed to be University’ under Section 3 of UGC Act. 1957 through Notification No. F.9-27/2000-U.3 dated the 1st of November, 2004 of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- The Jaypee Group of Companies is fully supporting the University through its trust Jaiprakash Sewa Sansthan (JSS).
- The campus has been made superb by spending a whooping amount of Rs 6800 lakhs.
- The total area of the campus is more than 6, 50,000 sq. ft.
- There are many facilities that have been provided. The buildings are smart, there are Internet connections too.
- The architectural design that the campus boasts of had been designed by M/s Arcop Associates Pvt. Ltd, a brilliant architect firm from Canada.
- The University is offering various Post-graduate (M. Tech. and MCA), Doctoral and Undergraduate programs (B. Tech.).
Highlights of placement 2013:
Approximately 700 students have been placed with CTC varying from Rs. 3.2 lac pa to Rs.16 lac pa. The following are our star perfromers.
No. of Students Placed
S & P Cap IQ
Events:- Technical Club:
- Knuth – The Programming Hub: KNUTH was incepted in year 2011 with a vision to develop a community of Coders and programmers at JIIT Noida. It regularly organizes a series of workshops and programming competitions, “Execute”. During University’s annual fest, “Impressions”, the hub conducts annual programming competition, “The KNUTH Cup”, and many other events based on design, testing, technical papers, debugging, project exhibition, etc.
- Microcontroller Based System and Robotics Hub (uCR): The Microcontroller Based System and Robotics Hub of JIIT conduct various workshops and lectures on automation and robotics specifically designed for students in both ODD and EVEN semester.
- Creativity and Innovation Cell in Electronics (CICE): A hobby club of JIIT that aims to teach and help students in understanding the seemingly incomprehensible electronic concepts. It also assists students in understanding the existing gadgets and developing their own devices.
- Multimedia Development: Around 30.2% of world’s population uses internet. The growth in internet advertising is expected to increase the demand for graphic designers. Multimedia Development hub enhances the skills and techniques needed to create professional-looking visual effects, videos, motion graphics and animations.
- RIBOSE:Resonance In Biotechnologists and Engineers believes that the foundation stone for the society is the resonance which exists which exists among the members of the society.
- Jhankar: It is the Dance club organizes all the intra college and inter college dance activities. It is one of the most loved & sought after clubs in the college with all the fun, masti & dhamaal.
- Dramatics society was founded at the time when women’s liberation was a cause of concern, the society performed its very first play on Dowry Issues.
- OFF the FRET – It has been known for inculcating some best musicians in the college. The two most important pre-requisites for any fret member are unparalleled passion for music & a strong commitment towards team.
- Swar Sangam: the Indian music society of the college is actively involved in learning Indian classical music and in encouraging maximum exposure for each of its members through active participation in competitions and events.
- RADIANCE HUB: This hub is all about glitz & glamour. We welcome people from every domain, who are confident, passionate & have spark in them to do something.
Learning Resource Center – Being the back bone of the various academic and research functions of this University, it is providing the best of service.
- It disseminates proper and valuable information to the students, faculty members and research scholars.
- There are about 14000 books (in volumes) and e-journals that cover all the important disciplines of Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Humanities, Materials Science and Management.
- There are documents also that too printed like theses, books, reports, patents, atlases, standards and previous volumes of important journals.
- There are audio and video cassettes along with CD-ROM discs etc.
- Mr. Asish Tripathi (MTech Student) won a certificate of appreciation for one of the best five posters in Multi-disciplinary National Conference SCIENCE
- JIIT students win first prize at IIT Bombay Tech-fest