About The Institute-
Buoyed by its journey of more than three decades in the field of education, MAEER Pune has identified the need to integrate liberal education in design and engineering, which is the need of industry, society and country at large. This novel endeavor finds its footing in the foundation which has under its aegis over 70+ institutions providing quality education in the disciplines of Health Sciences, Engineering, Social Sciences, Humanities, and Design. Statistically, MAEER nurtures 50000+ students who are mentored by 3000+ faculty and supported by 2000+ nonteaching staff.
The group has spread its wings across Maharashtra with campuses in Kothrud, Alandi and Loni- Kalbhor within Pune, along with Latur, Talegaon, Ambejogai, and Pandharpur. Being the brainchild of its visionary founder, Prof. Vishwanath D. Karad, MAEER established in 1983, managed to craft a niche position for being a one-of- a-kind undertaking focused on value-based education. MAEER, Pune was only the beginning of what would be described as an iconic revolution witnessed in the education sector.
1.MIT-ID,Pune,India(MAEER’s MIT INSTITUTE OF DESIGN)
2.Design Management Institute (Boston, USA)
3. Aalto University (Design Factory)
4.FAB Academy (Boston, USA)
5.Olin College of Engineering (Boston, USA), School of Design
6.Royal College of Art (London, UK)
7.Rhode Island School of Design (Providence,USA)
8.Singapore University of Technology
9. Design (SUTD,Singapore).
Top Placement Companies
MIT, Pune has powerful alliances with leading employers and diverse industry partners that will enable students with leveraging opportunities for their learned skills. An MIT Pune campus at Ujjain, Avantika will leverage powerful alliances of MIT Pune for their aspirants. These associations will benefit Avantika aspirants with exploring relevant internship and job opportunities.
Avantika ensures best of the job opportunities to all their students, as per their aspirations and profile. Avantika’s Placement Cell will be engaged from day-1 to enable on-campus placements for their students. The university will leverage powerful alliances of MIT, Pune with employers and industry partners for aspirants based on their learned skills. These associations will also benefit Avantika aspirants with internship and job opportunities
Why to Join Avantika University-
1.India’s First Design University
2. Avantika envisions to develop individuals who will have,
3. The unique academic model at Avantika is based on an integrated cross-disciplinary approach that harmoniously blends design with technology on a solid foundation of liberal arts.
4. It provides an opportunity to broaden the perspective of learning by creative thinking and experimentation.
5. A variety of courses like Mathematical world, creative arts, Education and Philosophy, Body and Mind, Design thinking provide an opportunity far beyond the normal practice of teaching in technical education.
6. Avantika believes in making students better individuals and decision makers before creating a Professional.