Allahabad University B.Ed Admission 2020: Entrance Exam, Application Process, Dates
University of Allahabad currently offers a wide range of UG, PG and doctoral courses in multiple streams such as arts, science, commerce, law, vocation, and computer application. Apart from the academic courses, the university also offers professional, certificate as well as diploma courses.
Candidates seeking admission to Allahabad University B.Ed program must possess graduation degree as the necessary eligibility criteria. The university has its own process of directing admission for various courses through AUEE (Allahabad University Entrance Exams). In case of B.Ed admissions, UGAT (Under Graduate Admission Test) is conducted by the university.
Check Allahabad University Admission 2019
Candidates can register for UGAT through the online application process by filling the form available at the university website starting from the second week of April. Candidates who are shortlisted through entrance test for B. Ed admission will be intimated further for the counseling process.
Important Dates B.Ed
| Online Registration & Submission of Process || 12th Apr - 03rd May , 2020 |
| Date of Entrance Test || 29th May - 05th Jun , 2020 |
Eligibility Criteria B.Ed
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree/ master’s degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity or in any other equivalent exam with at least 55% aggregate from a recognized university.
- Admission to Teacher Education Institutions affiliated to the University of Allahabad would be on the seats approved by N. R. C. of N. C. T. E.
- Students expelled by the university for two or more than years are not eligible to apply for the course.
- Vacant seats are subject to adjustments due to the non-availability of candidates under unreserved categories and vice–versa.
- Candidates falling under the reserved category would be entitled to admission under the same only if, they have marked the reserved category in admission form and produced a valid document in this regard at the time of admission.
How To Apply B.Ed
Candidates seeking admission can register through the official website by filling the application form and submitting the required application fee.
Step-1: Register Online
- Log on to the official website of Allahabad University and click on “Admissions” tab.
- Go for “UGAT” and click the “Apply” button.
Step-2: Fill Registration Details
- Provide your basic details such as name, DOB, email-ID, phone number, etc. Upon successful registration, one will receive application number & password on the registered mail ID & mobile number.
- Give Personal Details: Applicant should provide his/her personal details which includes name, DOB, mobile number, parent’s name, address etc.
- Give Academic Details: Applicant should enter his/her educational qualification details including the details of the qualifying examination. Along with it, the candidate should also select the examination center to appear the exam.
Step-3: Upload Scanned Images
- Scan the photograph and signature with the particular dimensions of 3.5 cm X 4.5cm.
- The file size of a scanned photograph and signature should not exceed 80kb size.
- Both the scanned photo and signature should be in JPEG format.
Step-4: Payment of Fee
Candidates can submit the application fee of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates) either through Challan or the Online payment modes.
- Take two copies of challan form.
- Deposit the respective fee as per to your category in any branch of HDFC Bank.
- Keep one stamped copy for yourself and bank will keep the other.
Through Online Payment:
- Click the ‘Pay Online’ button.
- Pay accordingly, using your credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Fill the further details required for the fee submission and click “Submit” button.
Note:Candidate should take a printout of filled-in application form for future references.
Admission Process B.Ed
The selection of candidates is done based on the performance of the candidate in UGAT as per the merit list prepared by the university.
- Once the merit list is published containing the Rank and score of a candidate, students will be intimated for counseling procedure which will be conducted through offline mode in the university and its constituent colleges.
- Candidate should be present at the time of counseling along with their respective documents. If a candidate fails to report on the specific date, then the allotted seat would be offered to the next candidate on the merit list.
Documents required at the time of counseling:
At the time of counseling, candidates are required to bring both, the original and attested photocopies, of the following documents:
- High School mark sheet and certificate
- Intermediate mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- UGAT admit card
- Admission fee
- Caste or category certificate (for SC/ST and OBC candidates).
- Physical Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
Documents required at the time of admission:
Once the counseling process is completed, applicants are supposed to bring the following documents at the time of admission to the university/institute:
- Apart from the high- School and intermediate mark sheet. Bring your ECA certificate as well (if you have)
- Original transfer certificate/ migration certificate
- UGAT admit card
- Recent passport size photo(s)
- Caste and category certificate. Both original and photocopy
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- NCC ‘B/C’ Certificate
- Kashmiri migrant certificate
- Admission fee in cash
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College